The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol Uni Accommodation Info MKII (Please post all questions here)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lyricallies
Anyone doing Psychology and staying in the courtrooms? :smile:

I'm staying in the courtrooms but doing French and Spanish 😃
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by justmichael
ah okay i havent got it yet, worth checking room number or not?

Mine was in my university email (can find it in mybristol https://mybristol.bris.ac.uk )
ah okay i havent got it yet, worth checking room number or not?

It's probably not that worth it. It's better that everyone be in the same situation where they don't know anything about each other rather than a few people know each other. Then again, it's always good to know other people if you don't get on with your flatmates.

Original post by Nmys
Hey I'm living in Culver house! Is anybody else (it seems like no-one is looking through this thread)?
I finally got my flat number so I'm looking to see who I would be sharing with possibly :fisheye:

I thought that as well but I guess there are fewer than 100 places. I'm in flat 402, pretty pleased to be on the top floor.
Reply 363
Original post by Edwin Okli
I thought that as well but I guess there are fewer than 100 places. I'm in flat 402, pretty pleased to be on the top floor.

I'm in 404, I didn't want to be on the top floor because... lazy.
At least I won't have people above me :biggrin:
Is anyone planning on taking a rail to uni? (Like this one http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/8753184.htm#customer_reviews) I'm worried the wardrobe won't be big enough for my clothes lol
anyone that knows stuff about unite, am i right to assume the lower your room number is, the lower floor you're on?
Original post by abbielouise0611
Who is in Durdham Halls and isn't boring?! Fed up of seeing these posts about it being boring, i'm from Bristol so planning to go out on the Saturday night if any of you non-boring lot want to party!:wink:

Me!! The Durdham Freshers planner looks just as dull as expected so Im definitely up for going out!! when are you moving in?
Reply 367
anyone that knows stuff about unite, am i right to assume the lower your room number is, the lower floor you're on?

Moved in today... room 10x and on bottom floor so I guess not
Original post by d555

thank you!
Reply 369
thank you!

Actually just saw a sign saying 20x,30x,40x,50x etc to use lifts/stairs so I'm guessing whatever your room number starts with determines how high up your floor is?
Original post by d555
Actually just saw a sign saying 20x,30x,40x,50x etc to use lifts/stairs so I'm guessing whatever your room number starts with determines how high up your floor is?

im very high up i think, in the 400s, what ever that means
moving day tomorrow!

worried i'm bringing too much stuff! but then again it's a whole year's worth of clothes and **** i mean c'mon. Hope it'll all fit! :colondollar:
Is there much a variety between the size and quality of rooms shown in the photos on the website and the rest of the rooms? :h:
Original post by Gingerbread101
Is there much a variety between the size and quality of rooms shown in the photos on the website and the rest of the rooms? :h:

Think it varies a little from accomadation to accomadation. I'm in waverly and the rooms all seem to be different sizes, some have bigger desks, some have smaller desks ect. They're all about the same quality though.
Original post by k4l397
Think it varies a little from accomadation to accomadation. I'm in waverly and the rooms all seem to be different sizes, some have bigger desks, some have smaller desks ect. They're all about the same quality though.

Would you say there's any particular places that are worse and should be avoided?
Original post by Gingerbread101
Would you say there's any particular places that are worse and should be avoided?

None that ik of yet. Most other accomadation I've seen has been okay tbh.
Original post by k4l397
None that ik of yet. Most other accomadation I've seen has been okay tbh.

Great, thanks! :biggrin:
Original post by d555

Could the rooms above be 20x, 30x, etc per chance? I think Vita had something like that.
10x is first floor, 20x second and so on for Riverside (rackhay, Waverley, Favell)

Anyone at riverside here?
I hope none of you prospectives were set on Colston Street: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-34506790

8 hours and they're still trying to put it out now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending