The Student Room Group

My firm choice hasn't accepted me or rejected me yet

I'm still waiting for replay from my university, it got rather delayed because I wasn't aware that I have to ask my college to send the GCSE results to uni. I got all my results. Nonetheless I'm wondering is there a deadline by when they have to accept/reject me?

Thanks
Original post by 0VOID0
I'm still waiting for replay from my university, it got rather delayed because I wasn't aware that I have to ask my college to send the GCSE results to uni. I got all my results. Nonetheless I'm wondering is there a deadline by when they have to accept/reject me?

Thanks

It's really up to you to send the results to Ucas, so your first port of call should be to call the university to check they have received them, and if not, it's best for you to get them to them asap. If you have met the offer, it's a matter of formality, but the deadline for you to meet the terms of your offer is August 31st and if the university haven't got the confirmation by then, things could become difficult. Call them today.
Reply 2
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
It's really up to you to send the results to Ucas, so your first port of call should be to call the university to check they have received them, and if not, it's best for you to get them to them asap. If you have met the offer, it's a matter of formality, but the deadline for you to meet the terms of your offer is August 31st and if the university haven't got the confirmation by then, things could become difficult. Call them today.

The university have received my GCSE results yesterday (my college has forwarded their response of the uni and I called them as well). The required English GCSE was a C, I got a B. As for A-levels, required is AAA, I got A*AA. This is for Uni of Birmingham.

Thank you for your replay. I think I will call them tomorrow, since they only received my GCSE results yesterday and they probably need to process it.

Thank you for your response with the date.
Original post by 0VOID0
The university have received my GCSE results yesterday (my college has forwarded their response of the uni and I called them as well). The required English GCSE was a C, I got a B. As for A-levels, required is AAA, I got A*AA. This is for Uni of Birmingham.

Thank you for your replay. I think I will call them tomorrow, since they only received my GCSE results yesterday and they probably need to process it.

Thank you for your response with the date.

If they already have the results, it's just a matter of time, and all will be fine. Relax,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending