The Student Room Group

When someone says they love you?

Scroll to see replies

You'd have to ask them what they mean. The only people who have ever told me they loved me were my parents, friends and people who wanted to sleep with me.
The emotion of love intrests you greatly doesn't it?
Reply 22
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I am black Jesus :teehee:

Lmao. That's an interesting fact you can tell people now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aamirac
The emotion of love intrests you greatly doesn't it?

Yes it does. What do you think of it then?
Original post by william walker
Yes it does. What do you think of it then?

I think it's a wholehearted feeling, it can break you or fix you. There are many interpretations of love and depends on the relationship between the two people.
What about you, what have you gathered on the threads you've made...
(edited 8 years ago)
[QUOTE="walker;58900235" william="william"]When someone says they love you what do they mean?[/QUOTE

Basically it depends on the person who says it, it can have different meanings. Sometimes ''I love you'' simply means ''I deeply care about you'' or ''I actually wouldn't mind you sticking around forever''. Either way you should always say it when you truly mean it, regardless of the situation.
If you don't know how to respond, just say 'I love YouTube.' Bound to work ;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
When someone says they love you what do they mean?

Well if they are regular uni age probably that they like you a lot and that's about it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Berninger1864
If you don't know how to respond, just say 'I love YouTube.' Bound to work ;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

If someone said the loved me my response would be "oh no, you don't do you?". Then they would think I didn't love them and feel really bad for a second. Then I would say "because I love you too". :h:
Original post by paul514
Well if they are regular uni age probably that they like you a lot and that's about it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair enough. :smile:
When you are drunk and calling up a guy you like (who has already rejected you) shouting that you "love him", it means you are an embarrassment and a damn fool.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
:yawn:

It means they have a strong affection for you. Obviously there are various levels that all come under the one word 'love', so that's probably why people get terrified if someone says they love them.

I know :biggrin:

My jape was rather obvious, just saying.
When someone says they love you what do they mean?

I think when they said they love you, either they do or they are just messing with you so beware, ask this person why they said it and maybe you'll find out
Depends how they said it
It means they want you to say it in return.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending