The Student Room Group

Woodhouse College, I'm still waiting for a reply from my late application form.

On results day I decided to fill in a late application form at Woodhouse college. I am looking to study Chemistry, Biology, Maths and Psychology at the college. My GCSE results included: A*Chemistry A-Maths, Biology, English language, Food technology B-Geography, P.E., Physics C-English literature. This made 9 GCSE's total with an average score of 6.55. It's my current understanding that the college begins tomorrow (Friday, 28th August) yet I still haven't heard from the college yet on whether I've been accepted or not. I need advise ASAP! Has anyone been accepted through this application process before? Can I get answers for the likelihood I'll be accepted? And if anyone this year (2015) who has done a late application, have any of you been accepted and offered a place at the college or are you guys still waiting like me?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
I also applied to Woodhouse on results day and the man who was calculating our averages and taking our applications in told us that if we haven't heard from them by the end of this week then most likely we haven't gotten in as the places are very limited.:frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
It's probably best to call up the admissions office, I applied to retake my AS year and didn't hear back from them, so I called up the admissions office and was declined.
Reply 3
Original post by xnads
I also applied to Woodhouse on results day and the man who was calculating our averages and taking our applications in told us that if we haven't heard from them by the end of this week then most likely we haven't gotten in as the places are very limited.:frown:

Alright thanks Nads.
Reply 4
Original post by AmarRPM
It's probably best to call up the admissions office, I applied to retake my AS year and didn't hear back from them, so I called up the admissions office and was declined.

Yeah I should do that, thanks Amar.
Reply 5
Original post by Ollie Mattis
Alright thanks Nads.

Let me know what they told you if you called them.

Quick Reply

Latest