The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Will Pay You £100 to Room Swap

I have a band B in Hazel Farm. This is inconvenient for me as I will need to use the facilities at Surrey Sports Park frequently. I am willing to pay you £100 (negotiable) if you are living in a band B or C at Stag Hill and are would like to swap rooms.
Reply 1
whats wrong with the hazel farm?

where is hazel farm, isn't it next to surrey sports park area?
(edited 8 years ago)
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by cloud7z
I have a band B in Hazel Farm. This is inconvenient for me as I will need to use the facilities at Surrey Sports Park frequently. I am willing to pay you £100 (negotiable) if you are living in a band B or C at Stag Hill and are would like to swap rooms.

Could you not email/ring the accommodation team, to see if they could swap you? :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by imUzair
whats wrong with the hazel farm?

where is hazel farm, isn't it next to surrey sports park area?

Hazel farm is very far from SSP
Reply 4
Original post by Hayley Williams
Could you not email/ring the accommodation team, to see if they could swap you? :biggrin:

I will try this, do they often allow room swaps? I assume it it'd be quite unfair if the other person doesnt want to swap
Original post by cloud7z
I will try this, do they often allow room swaps?

Well, they probably would if they had rooms were you wanted, they obviously couldn't swap you if they didn't :biggrin: It's worth a try.
Reply 6
Hazel farm is 3 miles away. If you are active in sport, I see no reason why you could not spend 10 minutes cycling.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending