The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Looking for house share/housemates

Hi I'm a going into 1st year Architecture in September. Unfortunately couldn't get my ideal uni halls so looking for a house with preferably 1st year students in the same shoes, but doesn't have to be! I don't smoke, I'm tidy, I don't mind mixed sex houses and I like to bake :h:

If you're looking for an extra house member, feel free to get in touch

Catherine
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by catcatcatherine
Hi I'm a going into 1st year Architecture in September. Unfortunately missed out on my ideal uni halls so looking for a house with preferably 1st year students in the same shoes, but doesn't have to be! I don't smoke, I'm tidy, I don't mind mixed sex houses and I like to bake :h:

Catherine

Hi Catherine,

I have a room available with a less than one minute walk to the uni, sharing with four girls, all lovely!!

Do you want to add me on facebook and send me a quick message if you would like more information?
[personal details removed]

Thanks, Lindsey
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by catcatcatherine
Hi I'm a going into 1st year Architecture in September. Unfortunately couldn't get my ideal uni halls so looking for a house with preferably 1st year students in the same shoes, but doesn't have to be! I don't smoke, I'm tidy, I don't mind mixed sex houses and I like to bake :h:

Catherine

Hello :smile:

I need someone to takeover my room in a 4-bed house around 15-minute walk up to uni and into town. Rent is £370 a month which includes internet, the other tenants are 1 girl and 2 guys all of whom are really lovely :0)

If you're interested feel free to send me a message :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending