The Student Room Group

Courses that I can take side by side with my bachelors degree?

Hi ! I will be studying a Bachelor of Laws in Law (in London) this September. However, I have this unquenchable thirst for knowledge which makes me wonder if there are any courses/diploma/degree/online learning/certification that I can study side by side with my full time degree. I am interested in almost everything especially Psychology, Business, Economics, Management, Accounting and Finance... as long as its not science! I do prefer something more solid than online courses such as EdX and Coursera...Thanks in advance!
Dont be silly.

You will have enough to do on a full-time degree - and if you have 'spare time' then you aren't doing it properly.

You will have a large reading requirement EVERY week and there are no shortcuts to this, you have to read the stuff. Preparing for classes/tutorials, attending lectures, researching/reading for lectures etc will take up 35/40 hours a week - anyone doing less than this wont get a 2i or a First, its that simple.

If you are just looking for 'other stuff' to think about then going to other lectures in different subject areas is a good idea - either at your own Uni or at 'other places'. If you are in London, then look on museum, big art gallery and other similar websites for 'talks. 'lectures;, 'workshops' etc. And there are brilliant places like Gresham College : http://www.gresham.ac.uk/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending