The Student Room Group

Caught my GF smoking weed?.

She was with her friend bunning a zoot. Im not fussed about weed but im slightly worried that it may lead to her taking some more serious drugs. I rather her smoking weed than cigarettes though. Should i be worried?.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Lebanon97
She was with her friend bunning a zoot. Im not fussed about weed but im slightly worried that it may lead to her taking some more serious drugs. I rather her smoking weed than cigarettes though. Should i be worried?.

420 blaze it b
No don't worry if she's not an idiot she won't take anything dangerous.
sort out the dealer who sold it to her
Smoking weed doesn't lead to harder drugs any more than missing a meal leads to anorexia.
Reply 4
It's not the end of the world, i mean your intentions are good but your her partner not parental guardian^_^

have a little faith and trust in her pal:biggrin:
I would have asked for a puff if it was me.
Just cry n she'll stop
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I would have asked for a puff if it was me.

Nah dude, next thing you know you're shooting heroin up your arm.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by zyzzyspirit
Nah dude, next thing you know you're shooting heroin in your arm.

lol, it can't be any worse than drinking booze.

The only way I can see it being anymore of a gateway than fags or booze is that it means you start dealing with drug dealers who sell more hardcore shizzle. If I could buy it in a shop like booze or tabbaco (both equally or more harmful drugs) then you would get rid of that.
(edited 8 years ago)
No. Cannabis is not a "gateway" drug as many like to make out.
Reply 10
I've smoked weed almost every night this week - vaporisers make it so cost effective. the only problem has been that the "after high" the next day (happens to me) causes me to not think too sharply - but that's the same with a hangover

smoking weed isn't *really* harmful to your health, mentally or physically - just because it's illegal, and was made illegal in a time where they knew really nothing about weed, it doesn't make it bad or terrible - alcohol was illegal in a lot of european countries a while ago (e.g. iceland) but that means not too much today - it's all about being sensible
the "smoking weed causes people to try harder drugs" statement is only a half-effective argument because weed is illegal - what it is maybe going to do is cause people to do more illegal things drug relted because they've tried weed and thought "that wasn't bad" - the illegality causes people to associate hard drugs with weed - that's what the government is doing accidentally - if they simply decriminalised weed then people wouldn't associate a harmless~ drug with other more dangerous ones which can be pretty dangerous in itself

but in my opinion - it's all about moderation - I wouldn't think smoking weed maybe once or twice a week would really doing anything to you long term, so long as you vaped it (smoke is harsh on your lungs) and I wouldn't say molly/mdma was harmful if you did it like once every 3 or 6 months.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by flamboy
the only problem has been that the "after high" the next day (happens to me) causes me to not think too sharply - but that's the same with a hangover

It is called a Ganjover.
Reply 12
Original post by DiddyDec
It is called a Ganjover.

hah, never heard of that word before
was it the good kush
If its a dealbreaker you should breakup. I would
This won't be what you want to hear but heed my advice, sir: flee. It's starts off a simple puff on a doobie stick but it rarely stays that way.

She'll be selling her body for crack in weeks, if not days. I bet my first born on it xox
just tell her to be careful I guess, you can't control what she does

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
by the way OP, weed makes a lot of people thuper-duper horny (myself especially included) so maybe this is something you two should take together
Was it dank? If not, dump her sorry ass.
Reply 19
Burn her at the stake, she's a witch!!!

Quick Reply

Latest