The Student Room Group

Teenage action/sci-fi/romance/adventure movies!! Help

I need one rn x_X i don't think anyone will reply but anyhoo ye.

Scroll to see replies

10 things I hate about you (it's a teen comedy, I seriously recommend it)
Dear John
The Notebook
Age of Adeline
The last song
Easy A
The lucky one
Wild Child

:love::love::love::love::love::love:
Reply 2
Original post by kandykissesxox
Dear John
The Notebook
Age of Adeline
The last song
Easy A
The lucky one
Wild Child

Tysm !! have you watched a walk to remember c:?
Original post by _anon_banon
Tysm !! have you watched a walk to remember c:?

You're welcome:colondollar: and no I haven't actually, I'm def going to add this to my list though!
Reply 4
You're welcome:colondollar: and no I haven't actually, I'm def going to add this to my list though!

It's really good c:
Reply 5
Dear John
The Notebook
Age of Adeline
The last song
Easy A
The lucky one
Wild Child

Your film list just spells out "nightmare girlfriend" lol!!

Teen sci-fi :

Jumper - based on the Steven Gould books of the same title. Kept me gripped.
Reply 6
Dear John
The Notebook
Age of Adeline
The last song
Easy A
The lucky one
Wild Child

is this the type of stuff we'd watch :/
How has nobody mentioned The Hunger Games??? That ticks all those boxes
Reply 8
Original post by K.C
is this the type of stuff we'd watch :/

Lol! Is that your bird? I'd be avoiding movie nights if I were you!! Lol. I once had to sit through PS I love you and oh my god. I felt so ashamed of myself!! Haha
Reply 9
Original post by ExRN
Lol! Is that your bird? I'd be avoiding movie nights if I were you!! Lol. I once had to sit through PS I love you and oh my god. I felt so ashamed of myself!! Haha

no lmao and that's what one of my friends did to me :rofl:
Reply 10
Anything marvel is always a good shout. It has a mixture of goo for the girls, action for the boys and hints of comedy for everyone.
Original post by ImagineCats
How has nobody mentioned The Hunger Games??? That ticks all those boxes

Oml i love hunger games + Abductions + Maze runner + Divergent, insurgent ofc ofc
I can't wait for the maze runner coming out ( scortch Trials) <3
Original post by ExRN
Anything marvel is always a good shout. It has a mixture of goo for the girls, action for the boys and hints of comedy for everyone.

Naaa, Action is for girls too.. Withought action, it's like so boring. I hate too much romance it bores me but Action+Adventure is the best kind of movies you'll find c:
Reply 13
Naaa, Action is for girls too.. Withought action, it's like so boring. I hate too much romance it bores me but Action+Adventure is the best kind of movies you'll find c:

Ahhh the perfect girlfriend lol!! Ive had to endure the death by romance so many times. Women that like the action and brutality of films is a rare find!! Your fella must be very happy haha.

I love my British films more than the Hollywood stuff usually. Hot Fuzz is top of my list. Dead man's shoes is a good watch too. Boy A is about as emotional as it gets but it's a good emotional one. You need to check that out if you haven't already. Really gets you thinking.
Reply 14
Original post by K.C
no lmao and that's what one of my friends did to me :rofl:

It's OK dude. I admit it as well now lol. Just avoid any titles that include the word love or romance in it haha.

Except for true romance by the way!!! Check that film out. It's in my top ten and it's a work of genius!!!
Original post by ExRN
Your film list just spells out "nightmare girlfriend" lol!!

Teen sci-fi :

Jumper - based on the Steven Gould books of the same title. Kept me gripped.

Well I can't help it if it's my favourite movie genre (second favourite is sci-fi) ☺️☺️☺️
Reply 16
Well I can't help it if it's my favourite movie genre (second favourite is sci-fi) ☺️☺️☺️

I know you can't help it lol. It's OK to have a favorite. You just wouldn't catch me watching those types of films with any girl haha. I find that after having watched those types, it demands a little bit more of emotional connectivity from myself which I don't want to offer. You do realise that Channing Tatum and the likes are not like they portray in these films and you will struggle to find a guy that is unless he is homosexual? Lol (that's not a dig at homosexuals by the way. My oldest friend is of this denomination and he's ace)
Ender's Game.
Oml i love hunger games + Abductions + Maze runner + Divergent, insurgent ofc ofc
I can't wait for the maze runner coming out ( scortch Trials) <3

Making Dylan O'brien play Thomas was the worst mistake ever! The first film was dreadful and insulted the books- Scorch was my fave book of the series so fingers crossed!!
Original post by ImagineCats
Making Dylan O'brien play Thomas was the worst mistake ever! The first film was dreadful and insulted the books- Scorch was my fave book of the series so fingers crossed!!

haha xD.

Quick Reply

Latest