The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

He's a legit sociopath and his attitude towards women, his grandfathers death and generally towards against anyone who eats meat makes him dangerous imo.

Oh and he's made death threats to many with his new hunting bow

And has admitted to suffering severe delusions and hallucinations

Pleased he's not my neighbour to say the least

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Angry cucumber
He's a legit sociopath and his attitude towards women, his grandfathers death and generally towards against anyone who eats meat makes him dangerous imo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha! :lol:

Yep, I think you have covered most of the bases with that post.
Although he's an idiot, I have no doubt that a vegan life style is better for you, however people living into there 80's + eating meat is hardly a reason to go vegan. I would be chuffed to live to 80. So eating lettuce every day forever just to increase my life span by 5 years is not worth the hassle.His animal rights protest videos are embarrassing as **** aswell.

Have you watched any of the videos made by GradeAunderA? Absolute destroys him.

[video="youtube;pn8Rd3efEqk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn8Rd3efEqk[/video]
Nope, never heard of him/her/it.
Original post by Mpagtches
Nope, never heard of him/her/it.

You haven't missed anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Angry cucumber

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm unfamiliar with this guy; why would a vegan want a hunting bow? 0.o
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
I'm unfamiliar with this guy; why would a vegan want a hunting bow? 0.o

And I quote "For protecting non human animals"

Posted from TSR Mobile
****ing crazy

wish lex would knock him out
Genuinely think he has a serious psychotic illness. Lex would put him on his arse in the ring but I actually think VG would be capable of murder should the two of them get into a street fight.
Reply 9
Was creased when that fight was just transpiring, and VG bottled it because 300 miles was to far away. Even though Lex offer petrol money. It's like righto mate, Lex has travelled half way round the world for an expo in Canada, and you can't even drive for 4 hours to prove your not a keyboard warrior.

That durianrider is a ****wit aswell. Same for Freelee.
Reply 10
Original post by TwinnyP
Has anybody been watching the pathetic crap he's been posting over the last 2 months?

Worst of the fitness industry and the Furious Pete stuff?

Yes furious pete is dying of cancer due to his rubbish lifestyle of idiotic eating. Studies show 95% of cancer is environmentally triggered (ie what you expose your body to). Vegan gains preaches none but truth.
Reply 11
Original post by SCAR H
Yes furious pete is dying of cancer due to his rubbish lifestyle of idiotic eating. Studies show 95% of cancer is environmentally triggered (ie what you expose your body to). Vegan gains preaches none but truth.

He eats well 95% of the time, he is a bodybuilder FFS, the only time he appears to eat crap is for his eating videos. Also he was almost diagnosed with cancer when he was an anorexic. But it was a false alarm.

So if he wasn't eating much, if at all due to anorexia, but nearly got cancer, how does vegan-ism explain that? Can't be the meat, eggs and dairy products?

I do agree that eating whole food plant based diets etc is good / possibly better for you (I said so in a previous reply). But that does not give him the right to preach and bash other peoples attitudes and approaches. He has been a meat eater for 20 years of his life. He's a ****ing hypocrite.

And I do not think any people would justify eating a vegan diet for the rest of their life just to potentially increase their long term health and well being. It's not guaranteed. All he talks about is potentially lowering cancer risk, potentially increasing life span.

Just like eating meat, it's all potential one way or another. But then again, water in the wrong amounts can kill you. So most of his arguments are ridiculous when he's complaining about how much Pete eats.
Reply 12
Original post by TwinnyP
He eats well 95% of the time, he is a bodybuilder FFS, the only time he appears to eat crap is for his eating videos. Also he was almost diagnosed with cancer when he was an anorexic. But it was a false alarm.

So if he wasn't eating much, if at all due to anorexia, but nearly got cancer, how does vegan-ism explain that? Can't be the meat, eggs and dairy products?

I do agree that eating whole food plant based diets etc is good / possibly better for you (I said so in a previous reply). But that does not give him the right to preach and bash other peoples attitudes and approaches. He has been a meat eater for 20 years of his life. He's a ****ing hypocrite.

And I do not think any people would justify eating a vegan diet for the rest of their life just to potentially increase their long term health and well being. It's not guaranteed. All he talks about is potentially lowering cancer risk, potentially increasing life span.

Just like eating meat, it's all potential one way or another. But then again, water in the wrong amounts can kill you. So most of his arguments are ridiculous when he's complaining about how much Pete eats.

I'll comment on each of your paragraph.

1. He makes 'gym' videos. He's not a bodybuilder. And i'd find it hard to believe he eats well 95% of time just because he said so. People consider eggs to be healthy, but whilst it's nutritionally ok, it's linked to many chronic conditions.

2. He was recently diagonaed with cancer. I do not understand wtf you're talking about.

3. Agree or not, whole food plant based vegan diets improves longevity, risk of diabetes and cancer etc. They're studies which show this.

Your last paragraphs are nonsense
Original post by TwinnyP
Hahaha! :lol:

Yep, I think you have covered most of the bases with that post.
Although he's an idiot, I have no doubt that a vegan life style is better for you, however people living into there 80's + eating meat is hardly a reason to go vegan. I would be chuffed to live to 80. So eating lettuce every day forever just to increase my life span by 5 years is not worth the hassle.His animal rights protest videos are embarrassing as **** aswell.

Have you watched any of the videos made by GradeAunderA? Absolute destroys him.

[video="youtube;pn8Rd3efEqk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn8Rd3efEqk[/video]

omg another GradeAUnderA fan :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by SCAR H
I'll comment on each of your paragraph.

1. He makes 'gym' videos. He's not a bodybuilder. And i'd find it hard to believe he eats well 95% of time just because he said so. People consider eggs to be healthy, but whilst it's nutritionally ok, it's linked to many chronic conditions.

2. He was recently diagonaed with cancer. I do not understand wtf you're talking about.

3. Agree or not, whole food plant based vegan diets improves longevity, risk of diabetes and cancer etc. They're studies which show this.

Your last paragraphs are nonsense

1) You don't class a 240lbs man with his physic a bodybuilder?

2) You are an idiot and clearly don't know what your talking about then. Yes he was diagnosed with cancer about 2 weeks ago for the 2nd time. However the first time was only last year. But even BEFORE the first time, he had a cancer scare, whilst he was an anorexic. Not a hard concept to understand.

3) I am sure I can find studies showing the benefits of red meat, eggs and dairy products aswell. There is reseach for both sides.

4) It's all about "What if" and "Potentially" with VG. Nothing is guaranteed. Being Vegan doesn't guarantee you won't get cancer. And he's biggest gripe with Pete is the amount of meat he eats, and blames this for his cancer. Yet if you drink enough water, the osmotic effect on your cells will kill you aswell. So there is no point saying it's the amount of meat killing him, when over eating and over drinking pretty much anything will kill you or have a negative impact on your body.
Reply 15
Original post by lllllllllll
omg another GradeAUnderA fan :smile:

He's absolutely ace, I used to watch him before the VG stuff. His early videos about teachers and stuff are amazing :lol:
An absolute c**t, his grandad was having a heart attack, so he decided to film it and post the vid on Youtube. Showed no empathy due to the fact that his grandad was a meat eater.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by lukemurp890
An absolute c**t, his uncle was having a heart attack, so he decided to film it and post the vid on Youtube. Showed no empathy due to the fact that his uncle was a meat eater.

He didn't actually post the video, he said he was going to but his grieving mother objected to it. Obviously.
Reply 18
Original post by TwinnyP
1) You don't class a 240lbs man with his physic a bodybuilder?

2) You are an idiot and clearly don't know what your talking about then. Yes he was diagnosed with cancer about 2 weeks ago for the 2nd time. However the first time was only last year. But even BEFORE the first time, he had a cancer scare, whilst he was an anorexic. Not a hard concept to understand.

3) I am sure I can find studies showing the benefits of red meat, eggs and dairy products aswell. There is reseach for both sides.

4) It's all about "What if" and "Potentially" with VG. Nothing is guaranteed. Being Vegan doesn't guarantee you won't get cancer. And he's biggest gripe with Pete is the amount of meat he eats, and blames this for his cancer. Yet if you drink enough water, the osmotic effect on your cells will kill you aswell. So there is no point saying it's the amount of meat killing him, when over eating and over drinking pretty much anything will kill you or have a negative impact on your body.

1. Mmmm, being a bodybuilder doesn't mean you eat lettuce and beans everyday (going back to your previous post).

2. Cancer is preventable. Eating 15 lbs of butter and crazy **** he does will only attract cancer cell growth.

3. I am sure you cannot find studies with citation showing 'an american standard diet' (ie red meat) compared to a vegan diet is ANY better in preventing ANY conditions/dieases.

4. Yes. Ok. People of all background die of cancer etc. Being vegan doesNT cure cancer. However, studies showes people on a plant based vegan diet are found to have to LOWEST risk of CANCER.
Original post by TwinnyP
He didn't actually post the video, he said he was going to but his grieving mother objected to it. Obviously.

His behavior is generally very disturbing. His attitude towards FuriousPete's cancer, and his death threat towards MrRepzion to name just a few.

Latest