The Student Room Group

Maths and Actuarial Science at University of Leicester

Heyy everyone! Just wondering whose studying Maths and Actuarial at Uni if Leics. I'm going to be a First year staring next month (Sept 2015)! Hoping to hear from possible lecture buddies :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by JatDawg
Heyy everyone! Just wondering whose studying Maths and Actuarial at Uni if Leics. I'm going to be a First year staring next month (Sept 2015)! Hoping to hear from possible lecture buddies :biggrin:

What grades did you get? If you don't mind me asking. I ask because i hope to start the same degree next year and was curious to the successful applicant standard.
Reply 2
Original post by CPW2016
What grades did you get? If you don't mind me asking. I ask because i hope to start the same degree next year and was curious to the successful applicant standard.

Sorry for the late reply, but I got A*A*A*A and a D (AS Economics lol)
Hi im starting UofL in 2016 doing Acturial siences with maths I just wanted to know what books you would recommend aswell as any tips you could offer. Plus, if you could be kind enough to give any notes
Original post by JatDawg
Sorry for the late reply, but I got A*A*A*A and a D (AS Economics lol)

If you got such high grades why aren't you going to a better uni than mediocre Leicester?
Reply 5
Hey I just wanted to know how your degree is going for you

Quick Reply

Latest