The Student Room Group

Bikini bum problems

Scroll to see replies

I have a skinny waist but big bum... So a 6 o 8 in clothes but had to get 14 in pants for bikini? IMG_20150710_212602.jpg
Original post by saeed97
Tbh i was thinking the same but i thought it would be rude of me to do it. So thank you for speaking on my behalf.
But what I said is facts?
Reply 22
Original post by nurseinmaking
I have a skinny waist but big bum... So a 6 o 8 in clothes but had to get 14 in pants for bikini? IMG_20150710_212602.jpg

Oh my. I do apologise.

Spoiler

If your bottom is significantly bigger than your top half then you've got a defined pear-shaped body. That's good I'm assuming.

I've got a bigger butt than you (from what I can see in the picture) and I definitely do not hit the size 14 :lol: perhaps the brand you're shopping from does really small sizes?
Reply 24
classic thread
I have a skinny waist but big bum... So a 6 o 8 in clothes but had to get 14 in pants for bikini?
IMG_20150710_212602.jpg

dat booty doe :innocent:
Reply 26
Original post by thecatwithnohat

I've got a bigger butt than you (from what I can see in the picture) and I definitely do not hit the size 14 :lol: perhaps the brand you're shopping from does really small sizes?

Care to prove it?
I love my body and do not care if your bum is bigger, I work for my body and will find the best version of me one day! But at this moment that is the best version... And no I buy my bikini from same place as I buy trousers at a size 6 or 8...
If your bottom is significantly bigger than your top half then you've got a defined pear-shaped body. That's good I'm assuming.

Ah I wish I had a big bum.
I love my body and do not care if your bum is bigger, I work for my body and will find the best version of me one day! But at this moment that is the best version... And no I buy my bikini from same place as I buy trousers at a size 6 or 8...

Then hasn't the thought of trying to buy a bikini set from another place never crossed your mind.

That wasn't really my intention to make it sound competition-like, but some brands really do small versions of sizes in comparison to other places. Just a thought!

Original post by saeed97
Care to prove it?

This thread will turn into a booty fest in no time :rofl:
Reply 30

And who said i'm complaining?
Original post by keturah
Ah I wish I had a big bum.

Squats!
Then hasn't the thought of trying to buy a bikini set from another place never crossed your mind.

That wasn't really my intention to make it sound competition-like, but some brands really do small versions of sizes in comparison to other places. Just a thought!

I have tried different places... Seriously not that stupid

Maybe wear shorts with your bikini instead of wearing your bikini bottoms?
Or a swim skirt?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You asked for some advice, if you're going to dismiss suggestions people give to you then you might as well not ask at all.

Perhaps wear one of those mesh-material dresses that you can wear over your swimsuit?
You could opt for the size 16 and alter the waistband so it's not too loose.
You asked for some advice, if you're going to dismiss suggestions people give to you then you might as well not ask at all.

Perhaps wear one of those mesh-material dresses that you can wear over your swimsuit?

what OP should just wear

Original post by scriberg
what OP should just wear

Very sexy
Very nice
Very swag

I like it.

Very sexy
Very nice
Very swag

I like it.