The Student Room Group

Guys calling girls beautiful or stunning

Scroll to see replies

I think terms like "stunning" are so cliché and forced that when I hear a man saying it woman I can't help feel like they simply want to sleep with her. Then again, I very seldom hear that kind of talk; it's mostly "you're hot" or "she's fit" or "I'd do her".
Because dey thirsty, duh.
Original post by Anonymous
Why are people think I am trolling. I am actually talking about them calling me those terms and I'm not rallying for compliments otherwise I would have posted my picture - which is ugly.

I think I am plain so would rather have compliments about my intelligence or kindness or whatever.

because they genially like how they look
Reply 43
As others have said beauty is subjective. Some people think my perfect 10 Adriana Lima is ugly and looks like a man and then turn around and say some plain person is gorgeous, but I think she is as close to perfection as it gets.
Original post by picklescamp
Because dey thirsty, duh.

this one loves it.

but yeh....

*hug*
Original post by trustmeimlying1
this one loves it.

but yeh....

*hug*

What exactly do I love?

Its been too long buddy
:jumphug:
Original post by jazjaz
As others have said beauty is subjective. Some people think my perfect 10 Adriana Lima is ugly and looks like a man and then turn around and say some plain person is gorgeous, but I think she is as close to perfection as it gets.

She looks 6/10 imo in some pics
In other pics she is 10/10 :confused:
Reply 47
Original post by toonervoustotalk
She looks 6/10 imo in some pics
In other pics she is 10/10 :confused:

Yes due to make up, styling and angles. There's no such thing as a human 24/7/365 10/10. Although if she sometimes looks like a 6/10 there's no hope for us regular woman of even being 5s lol.
Original post by jazjaz
Yes due to make up, styling and angles. There's no such thing as a human 24/7/365 10/10. Although if she sometimes looks like a 6/10 there's no hope for us regular woman of even being 5s lol.

Naa regular girls look hotter than her most of the time :lol: :smile:
Reply 49
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Naa regular girls look hotter than her most of the time :lol: :smile:

Haha I won't get mad because this kind of gives me hope!
Original post by jazjaz
Haha I won't get mad because this kind of gives me hope!

Ok :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending