The Student Room Group

Comfy bed: Part 2

So I've made a thread before about a mate that keeps banging on about how comfy his bed is -_- and I wondered whether it's just guy bantah. He had invited me to his house while he's alone and I was worried he'd get the wrong idea. I went to his house and it was a platonic hang-out watching movies with no talk of comfy beds :ahee:

Anyways, he text me somethin I wanna double check on whether this is bantah too for guys. Thoughts? Oh and for the peeps that think he wants to bang me, ive told him MANY times I wanna stay a virgin til I marry -_- so I'm thinkin it's bantah

image.jpg
Attachment not found

Scroll to see replies

Somebody help omg :cry:
I'm thinking of three words. One is Run, and the other two are Far Away.
Reply 3
How old are you?
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
I'm thinking of three words. One is Run, and the other two are Far Away.

So it's not guy bantah then? I don't get it, he was normal when I went to his and then just comes up with this text :confused:
Original post by Bubzeh
How old are you?

No, he just wants you.

Don't encourage him.
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
No, he just wants you.

Don't encourage him.

K but I don't think I do tho. I'm always sayin we're m8s and at one point in the past I was like I didn't think he should flirt wiv me seeing as we're platonic and he was like he flirts wiv all his friends. Do u think I should bring it up with him again? I don't want it to be awks tho in case he's just jokin around
I'm gonna wait till you flat out reject him and he turns into a "nice guy" :rofl:
Original post by RainbowKiwi
K but I don't think I do tho. I'm always sayin we're m8s and at one point in the past I was like I didn't think he should flirt wiv me seeing as we're platonic and he was like he flirts wiv all his friends. Do u think I should bring it up with him again? I don't want it to be awks tho in case he's just jokin around

If he's a good mate just bring it up that it makes you feel a bit uncomfortable. Or try to set him up with someone else!
Original post by somemightsay888
I'm gonna wait till you flat out reject him and he turns into a "nice guy" :rofl:

I don't get it m8, I've flat out said no before when he's jokin
Original post by BlueDuck
If he's a good mate just bring it up that it makes you feel a bit uncomfortable. Or try to set him up with someone else!

That makes me cringe omg. In the OP text, thot I made it clear that we're mates, do u fink that's enough?
I don't get it m8, I've flat out said no before when he's jokin

Mans not got the hint smh. Be awkward and blunt and say you're bored of his flirting, there's no way for you to check if he flirts with all his female friends, it's the go to excuse :rofl:
Reply 13
I'm not really sure what to say here because it's clear he just wants to **** you but you both remain friends. Why?

Do you just like knowing one of your friends wants you sexually and see it as an ego boost or are you too scared to tell him to **** off and ignore him?
Reply 14
So I've made a thread before about a mate that keeps banging on about how comfy his bed is -_- and I wondered whether it's just guy bantah. He had invited me to his house while he's alone and I was worried he'd get the wrong idea. I went to his house and it was a platonic hang-out watching movies with no talk of comfy beds :ahee:

Anyways, he text me somethin I wanna double check on whether this is bantah too for guys. Thoughts? Oh and for the peeps that think he wants to bang me, ive told him MANY times I wanna stay a virgin til I marry -_- so I'm thinkin it's bantah

image.jpg
Attachment not found

When I talk like that with a gal it means I want to tongue-punch her fart box
Mans not got the hint smh. Be awkward and blunt and say you're bored of his flirting, there's no way for you to check if he flirts with all his female friends, it's the go to excuse :rofl:

wen I don't flirt back he'll sometimes send me

and I'll say I must have said I'm bored wiv ur flirtn or somethin like that. He still keeps goin on about his comfy bed and the text in OP was kinda shockin omg
Original post by Bubzeh
I'm not really sure what to say here because it's clear he just wants to **** you but you both remain friends. Why?

Do you just like knowing one of your friends wants you sexually and see it as an ego boost or are you too scared to tell him to **** off and ignore him?

But he knew from the start I was gonna be a virgin til I marry someone so it's not like we were m8s to bang. I thot it was platonic srs.

Nah not an ego boost at all m8, I'm confused. He's a good m8 and everytime we hang it's normal but occasionally he would come up with somethin like how comfy his bed is and the text above is the first time he's said somethin like that. I don't wanna hurt his feelings tho. How should I deal with it? Can't we be m8s?
wen I don't flirt back he'll sometimes send me

and I'll say I must have said I'm bored wiv ur flirtn or somethin like that. He still keeps goin on about his comfy bed and the text in OP was kinda shockin omg

Lmao, wut, that comfy bed thread was 2 weeks ago or something, how's he still using that angle :lolwut: Smh, just flat out tell him there's no chance he's getting out the friendzone, either accept or move on :rofl: Have a feeling you've probably said something like that but more politely :tongue:
Lmao, wut, that comfy bed thread was 2 weeks ago or something, how's he still using that angle :lolwut: Smh, just flat out tell him there's no chance he's getting out the friendzone, either accept or move on :rofl: Have a feeling you've probably said something like that but more politely :tongue:

m8, comfy bed has been goin on for months. Nah i'm kinda blunt so I said it bluntly in the past so there's no confusion for him. End up with me bein the confused one ffs
m8, comfy bed has been goin on for months. Nah i'm kinda blunt so I said it bluntly in the past so there's no confusion for him. End up with me bein the confused one ffs

If you've already been blunt and he carries on, there's no advice anyone can give :rofl: Either block him or put up with it :pierre:

Quick Reply

Latest