The Student Room Group

Girls, what are your biggest turn ons?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by william walker
I have both those things right now. :sexface:

Haha nice, 'both' only two? :curious:
Talent (can be anything, dance, music, making stuff- if they are good at it and passionate) intelligence, dry humour- being able to make me laugh unexpectedly. Curly hair. A nice voice.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Solair
marry me?

Lol. 😂
Reply 123
Original post by BrokenLife
Lol. 😂

im not joking here...
To me, anything 5'11 or above is tall. I know, I know, many would consider 5'11 as short but I don't.

I'm so short that 5'8 is tall to me XD
Original post by Solair
im not joking here...

Lol I think you're mistaken. All the thing that I listed were those that I find attractive, not something that I have since I'm a female. Not a man here.
Original post by PalindromeGirl
I'm so short that 5'8 is tall to me XD

Tbh I'm quite short myself. Only 5'2 but I don't know why I like men 5'11 or above 😐
Reply 127
Lol I think you're mistaken. All the thing that I listed were those that I find attractive, not something that I have since I'm a female. Not a man here.

yes I know and i have all those things! im not a woman here! hahah
Reply 128
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Neck kisses. They get me everytime. And gentle lip bites while kissing

Quite universal ive found
- tall but not too tall so like no more than 6 foot
- GUYS IN SUITS
- suits
- SuItS
- SUITTTTTTTTTTTTTS
- nice hair
- intellectual/smart
- successful - good career
- little stubble
- NOT too hairy
- good personality
Original post by Solair
yes I know and i have all those things! im not a woman here! hahah

Oh lol okay. Well, I'm sure you'll find someone. :smile: I'm actually engaged.
Reply 131
Oh lol okay. Well, I'm sure you'll find someone. :smile: I'm actually engaged.

haha I was kidding :biggrin: just amazed how your description fit me perfectly haha I thought I was reading about myself! Hope you lead a happy life with the dude tho!
Original post by Solair
haha I was kidding :biggrin: just amazed how your description fit me perfectly haha I thought I was reading about myself! Hope you lead a happy life with the dude tho!

Haha Well, if that description really fits you, you be fainting many ladies haha. :biggrin:

And thank you. My husband to be actually fits most of these other than tanned or dark skin. Tanned skin is my weakness though! 😍 Good luck to you too! :smile: Are you a desi btw?
Reply 133
Haha Well, if that description really fits you, you be fainting many ladies haha. :biggrin:

And thank you. My husband to be actually fits most of these other than tanned or dark skin. Tanned skin is my weakness though! 😍 Good luck to you too! :smile: Are you a desi btw?

haha i dunno fi im fainting the ladies but Ive had a girlfriend in every stage of my life so I guess im doing alright!

and no im not im actually Turkish haha so thats where the chest hair, dark hair and beard come from
Original post by Solair
haha i dunno fi im fainting the ladies but Ive had a girlfriend in every stage of my life so I guess im doing alright!

and no im not im actually Turkish haha so thats where the chest hair, dark hair and beard come from

Haha cool. And yes Turkish and Pakistani men have amazing beards.
Talking dirty to me, biting my lip when kissing but not hard.
Intelligence, dark hair and tanned skin.
Tbh I'm quite short myself. Only 5'2 but I don't know why I like men 5'11 or above 😐

Me too :biggrin: oh well, at least it means I'm less judgemental when it comes to height because EVERYONE is taller than me so there isn't the issue of "OMG my gf is taller than me". Not that it should matter...
Original post by PalindromeGirl
Me too :biggrin: oh well, at least it means I'm less judgemental when it comes to height because EVERYONE is taller than me so there isn't the issue of "OMG my gf is taller than me". Not that it should matter...

Haha absolutely! :smile: My husband to be is 6'1 so for me and him, there is no issue of 'OMG my wife is taller than me' Haha :biggrin:
Tbh I'm quite short myself. Only 5'2 but I don't know why I like men 5'10 or above 😐

Corrected:wink:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Corrected:wink:

Lol why did you add 5'10? 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending