The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I don't think they share the info about what happens in cases...
that's the number i would call for something a little less serious, even though i don't know that much about it at all really... i'd like to know more also...

p.s. (have you just activated your rep clubber?... you deserve more rep than that from some of the posts i've seen...disgraceful...*adds to list*)
Reply 3
All I know is it's not free :frown:
Reply 4
CheGriffin
that's the number i would call for something a little less serious, even though i don't know that much about it at all really... i'd like to know more also...

p.s. (have you just activated your rep clubber?... you deserve more rep than that from some of the posts i've seen...disgraceful...*adds to list*)

My friend was telling me to call 999, lol. They probably would have just told me to get lost or passed me on to 101 anyway.

I have had lots of pos rep bud, but I get just as much neg rep :biggrin:
My rep is re-activated because I refuse to subscribe now (£3.50 a month which allows you to hide it)
Reply 5
Why the refusal to sub?
Reply 6
vector
Why the refusal to sub?

Couple of reasons really.. mainly coz I got warnings for the most stupid things and I wasn't too happy with the obvious bias of some of the mods in D+D (where they should be unbiased IMO) so I'll vote with my wallet :biggrin:. The only real annoying thing about not having a sub is the screen not being 100% stretched.
Reply 7
I just did a trial month - not worth it IMO...

Latest