The Student Room Group

Info4 a2 ict project

Im going to be starting this course this coming september and was wondering on what I should do for my project? can anyone give any ideas? I want to make it simple but achieve at least an A/A* for this coursework
Original post by imran_
Im going to be starting this course this coming september and was wondering on what I should do for my project? can anyone give any ideas? I want to make it simple but achieve at least an A/A* for this coursework

I did computing/computer science but the project is very similar in terms of structure. I did a online multi user file storage system for my school. 161 pages 32000 words. I got 79/80
Reply 2
Original post by imran_

Sorry it doesn't work like that, to achieve a good grade you have to work your ass off.
Original post by imran_

Are you going into year 10? That's what I'm doing also want to achieved the same level as you
Reply 4
Original post by Aidan.reed
I did computing/computer science but the project is very similar in terms of structure. I did a online multi user file storage system for my school. 161 pages 32000 words. I got 79/80

what program did you use to build your system?
I'm creating an app for a client's (i.e. my mother :lol:) business.
Original post by Raihan.
what program did you use to build your system?

My system was built using lots of programs most of it was done in notepad ++ i used schools dreamweaver for editing css it was just faster. I preferred notepad++ however. A lot of my system was back end php. I used linux based server for the back end. I think the database (multiple tables) was just created using phpmyadmin on the linux server.

IMG_1095.jpg
Original post by thecatwithnohat
I'm creating an app for a client's (i.e. my mother :lol:) business.

what is her business and what are you using for app
Original post by ellieacraig
what is her business and what are you using for app

Cakes for special occasions i.e. birthdays, parties, weddings, confirmation etc. I'll be using appshed.
do you have to use html for appshed? as i was going to create a website but just know that will take so long as I'm such a perfectionist. also my school doesn't have dreamweaver lol ffs.
and also what will your app do?
Reply 11
Can you please help me the project .Do I have to make a website? and can I use any random company name and start doing the project..Please help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending