The Student Room Group

Best Rucksack or Bag for Uni

I'm going into second year and will be walking to uni everyday so I need a decent rucksack or handbag (i'm a girl btw) to carry my laptop and uni books.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a good rucksack brand or a bag that is practical and stylish for uni?

Thank you :biggrin:
I use the 'mi-pac' brand which have loads of good styles. Its big but not too ugly enormous. It may be a bit snug if you have lots of books and your laptop but my friend managed to carry 10 library books in it so :smile:
I can't link cause I'm on my phone but the website is just www.mi-pac.com
(edited 8 years ago)
Everlane (best but difficult to get in the UK :/ )
Jansport
Eastpak
American Apparel
Herschel (second best)
Reply 3
I've just bought a bag for uni. I got a Swissgear/Wenger rucksack. It's not very pretty but has space for a laptop and up to 6 books. My brother has one too and it has been very reliable, so if you're looking practicality I would recommend this brand.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I found a really nice large bag from matalan. It holds everything. I would probably get lost in it, it holds so much. Then I just put my laptop in a padded laptop case. Also New Look always have really nice bags, however I have had issues with the zips on them.
Original post by eat146
I'm going into second year and will be walking to uni everyday so I need a decent rucksack or handbag (i'm a girl btw) to carry my laptop and uni books.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a good rucksack brand or a bag that is practical and stylish for uni?

A Just Do It bag's quite sizeable
I use the Michael Kors Jet Set Tote, its stylish and really big.
Reply 7
Original post by eat146

The superdry rucksacks are literally a god send, I've had mine for nearly 3 years and it's not damaged at all, try that
Reply 8
Original post by Sophie507
I use the Michael Kors Jet Set Tote, its stylish and really big.

How can you afford Michael Kors as a student..?
Reply 9
Original post by eat146

North Face Rucksack FTW!

Seriously though, it's freaking great.

Quick Reply

Latest