The Student Room Group

Gcse help.

My cousins saw my gcse results by getting a text... how did they do that eventhough i didn't tell them my log in... or centre no. or idk :c
Are you sure someone didn't tell them and they're making an excuse?
Reply 2
Original post by Hevachan
Are you sure someone didn't tell them and they're making an excuse?

idk who would tel them. :frown: like they're so nosey i have no idea... it's so weird is there any way they could've called up the exam board to ask??
Original post by _anon_banon
idk who would tel them. :frown: like they're so nosey i have no idea... it's so weird is there any way they could've called up the exam board to ask??

I really doubt it :/
I bet you that you're cousins are pranking you because exam boards do not give results to anyone especially over the phone...
Heck, my school doesn't allow the gcse reaults to be given in person to someone else apart from me or my family without a letter and a proof of identification that the person in my letter is the same person getting my results...

So gcse results are really secure...
Reply 5
Original post by GalGirl101
I bet you that you're cousins are pranking you because exam boards do not give results to anyone especially over the phone...
Heck, my school doesn't allow the gcse reaults to be given in person to someone else apart from me or my family without a letter and a proof of identification that the person in my letter is the same person getting my results...

So gcse results are really secure...

Really?? :s because they knew every grade of mine like ... :c it's not a bad thing but like it's weird the fact that they found out all my grades ....idk how to explain but ye :')
Really?? :s because they knew every grade of mine like ... :c it's not a bad thing but like it's weird the fact that they found out all my grades ....idk how to explain but ye :':wink:

Lucky guess it seems...
Reply 7
Lucky guess it seems...

o_o even the same same exam umas?? lollol x_X idek i should ask them tbh... c: scared tho o_o
o_o even the same same exam umas?? lollol x_X idek i should ask them tbh... c: scared tho o_o

Ask them... Cause that's suspicious... Did your parents know? Your parents could have told them?
Reply 9
Ask them... Cause that's suspicious... Did your parents know? Your parents could have told them?

No, i told my mum and i know she wouldn't tell my cousins :c idek i'll ask

Quick Reply

Latest