The Student Room Group

TAKING ONE YEAR A LEVEL COURSE with GCSE MATHS

N/A
(edited 1 year ago)
help!!!!
Original post by vanillapanda
Hi, this may seem very very weird but that is what life has done to me.
Last year I took my GCSE achieving BBCDE with a D in mathematics because I fell ill. I got into a good sixth form college intending to retake the maths. Unfortunately due to my illness I dropped out of my AS year during second term due to another illness. Now I have decided to take a one year A level intensive course in Mathematics (I have already completed C1, parts of C2, and M1)
Physics( I have completed the mechanics part of AS)
Economics ( Completed Unit 1 of AS)
all this while I re-take Mathematics gcse in November
I have been so lucky gaining admission into a college offering one year intensive despite my condition.
But the question is can I do it? Do I sound crazy? Is it even possible???
Please help and answer x

Nothing is impossible, but you need to know there's a lot of work involved. Believe in yourself :biggrin: Good luck!

ps Playing the devil's advocate, my thought after reading your post was - 'is your health going to be able to withstand what you're about to put it through in terms of workload?'
Haha I hope so ! I'm going to put my soul into this.
Original post by Crystalclearmagic
Nothing is impossible, but you need to know there's a lot of work involved. Believe in yourself :biggrin: Good luck!

ps Playing the devil's advocate, my thought after reading your post was - 'is your health going to be able to withstand what you're about to put it through in terms of workload?'
I need more advice and views people!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending