Remember that you are unique, just like everybody else :colone:
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Basically:

- all the members if this forum who have 5000+ posts and frequent Chat
- some select specimens

:lol:
*Checks own number of posts*
Reply 8
Just because you are unique, doesn't mean you are useful. See the left-handed fish knife or the white-coloured pencil for details.

But anyway, I do know a few people that have this. It gets very annoying when planning events, especially when two or three have to have something done "their way". It's like cooking, where one won't eat meat, another will only eat kosher food, and the third insists that you have to go to the club that does 3-for-2 deals on beer.
Reply 9
Original post by enaayrah
It's what made me post this thread lol

It's frustrating isn't it lmao

It's ironic how there's so many members of tumblr like that yet they all claim to be unique. They're literally the target audience for the site.
Original post by Ndella
Tumblr is full of special snowflakes.

nah tumblr is full of people that will openly /admit/ to being special snowflakes
but i think intrinsically this phenomenon is equally prevalent elsewhere, even off the internet
Reply 11
Original post by Bloodaxe
Just because you are unique, doesn't mean you are useful. See the left-handed fish knife or the white-coloured pencil for details.

But anyway, I do know a few people that have this. It gets very annoying when planning events, especially when two or three have to have something done "their way". It's like cooking, where one won't eat meat, another will only eat kosher food, and the third insists that you have to go to the club that does 3-for-2 deals on beer.

Black paper though! The white pencil is an absolute powerplay on that stuff. Of the people examples, 3 for 2 beer guy is way more annoying than the other two; who drinks beer in a club anyway?
What's a special snowflake?
Why do people have it?

Do you know anyone who has it?

Do you have it?

:rofl: Well I can't stop laughing bc I genuinely didn't know/think there was a meaning behind it or the fact it's a "thing" or that it's categorised as a "syndrome" when I created my 'about me' section. XD Someone told me to add it on there...so I did. (':

What even is a special snowflake? ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's tumblr?
Reply 15
i am a leaf floating in the wind
Original post by RainbowKiwi

Original post by Anon_98
:rofl: Well I can't stop laughing bc I genuinely didn't know/think there was a meaning behind it or the fact it's a "thing" or that it's categorised as a "syndrome" when I created my 'about me' section. XD Someone told me to add it on there...so I did. (':

What even is a special snowflake? ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:

A special snowflake is someone who thinks they are more unique and 'special' than everyone else and are therefore entitled to more special treatment
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by RainbowKiwi

You are little darling! :h:
Original post by K.C
i am a leaf floating in the wind

Of course you are KC :colondollar:
Original post by Little Popcorns
You are little darling! :h:

I am? I really am? :ahee:

Nice try, Popcorns, but I know what it means now :colonhash:

:rofl:

A special snowflake is someone who thinks they are more unique and 'special' than everyone else and are therefore entitled to more special treatment

K so they're really stuck-up people?

Quick Reply