The Student Room Group

Men, do certain careers make women more attractive to you?

Scroll to see replies

I do find glamour model type jobs off putting I don't see it as a proper job, as long she earns the decent way then I don't really care. I know a girl who is a bricklayer that applaud her for, all for girls doing the same jobs as men.
Reply 21
yes it certainly does,I mean fastfood girls,hotel receptionist even nurses these might even make a sick man heal on time with their tights and all that
Reply 22
A fit sportswoman, a good cooking cook, an attentionate teacher, a good looking hostess, a driven businesswoman etc.

I don't know if it is the profession itself that makes her attractive.
prostitution, that's a career right? :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Some professions can be off putting
Original post by RonnieRJ
STEM master race females only

^^ :rofl:
Reply 26
Intelligence and competence are attractive traits whatever you do. Of course the uniform of some professions brings less cerebral appeal at times..
I'd like to go out with a girl who is a chef personally because I think they'd be very interesting plus chefs are awesome
i like lawyers, or jounalits. doctors, never.
Original post by marco14196
I'd like to go out with a girl who is a chef personally because I think they'd be very interesting plus chefs are awesome

Lad :biggrin:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Lad :biggrin:

Its not for her to cook for me though lol. I can do a fair bit of cooking myself. I'd like someone to share that passion with 😊
Original post by marco14196
Its not for her to cook for me though lol. I can do a fair bit of cooking myself. I'd like someone to share that passion with 😊

Aww so sweet
I cant cook to save my life at the mo 😂
Reply 32
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Aww so sweet
I cant cook to save my life at the mo 😂

Ha, but is you life in danger at the moment? There are recipes that don't require any cooking, want to hear?
Original post by jido
Ha, but is you life in danger at the moment? There are recipes that don't require any cooking, want to hear?

No
Yes:h:
I can make fried rice and fried pasta,carbonara, eggs and pancakes
Anything else is too elite for me at the mo😂
Original post by Anonymous
You know how men can (or think they can) attract women through their career/status? Can women do this too? Like do certain careers make women more attractive? For example nursing or physio might be useful in a relationship or a female solicitor would bring in good money.

Just wanted thoughts.

Female doctors, mainly because it usually means they are intelligent and also we can be a power couple.

Otherwise I guess any profession that generally requires intelligence is attractive to me.
well it's a career if she plays the role of a schoolgirl....
Reply 36
You know how men can (or think they can) attract women through their career/status? Can women do this too? Like do certain careers make women more attractive? For example nursing or physio might be useful in a relationship or a female solicitor would bring in good money.

Just wanted thoughts.

I reckon this is true of anyone, regardless of sex or sexuality. Your job says a lot about you, so you might know that someone is your 'type' if you love ambitious people and you meet a CEO.

Also, some jobs have certain stereotypes, like female nurses being caring, or male fire-fighters being heroic, so this might attract more people at first, although I reckon you would have to back it up with the personality to match, if you want it to actually make a difference...
Reply 37
Stop breaking my dreams.
:frown:
Original post by Josb
Yes, professions like nun, nurse, air hostess, secretary, or schoolgirl.

:sexface:

There's nothing better than a professional schoolgirl :drool:

Just wanted thoughts.

I couldn't care less about her career (as long as she's not a prostitute), because I'm not interested in the long-term stuff. It's always about the girl, nothing more.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending