The Student Room Group

Men, do certain careers make women more attractive to you?

Scroll to see replies

A master criminal woman might tempt me away, yes.
Original post by drdre815
yes it certainly does,I mean fastfood girls,hotel receptionist even nurses these might even make a sick man heal on time with their tights and all that

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can say amen to that.
I couldn't care less what career a woman has. Having similar hobbies and interests is far more important.
I don't care.
OP, I'm genuinely interested in your reasoning for asking this? Are you currently a cleaner in a hotel aspiring to become a med professional purely to attract men? Or is this hypothetical?

My response is that, I'd be happy with whatever my potential partners' career decisions, and thus, whatever they decide. I don't think that people are attractive based purely on vocation.
Although, this varies by context. You may already find someone attractive and then you find out they are a doctor or whatever else and it elevates their status.
Reply 45
Original post by XcitingStuart
I would like someone compatible with what I want to be, so if I push forth with journalism (well, more specifically foreign correspondent), I would like a fellow one. (Though I wouldn't want to be in a relationship if I'm going to be moving about a lot, regardless. But it may happen.)

you're a journalist nice me too
fantasy author. artist. musician.
If she's in the medical or social work field. Especially looking after the sick or the elderly. There's something about working long hours in a totally non sexual setting which turns girls into freaks in the bedroom. Some of the best sex I've ever had has been with doctors/nurses.
I dont think there is one men aren't attracted to success like women are. You could work as a barrister in Starbucks and marry a banker if you click well enough.
Original post by K.C
you're a journalist nice me too

Well, want to be. :biggrin:
Reply 50
Never thought about it, but I suppose it has an effect on a subconscious level

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by XcitingStuart
Well, want to be. :biggrin:

ok well you should call yourself a journalist

we should travel around the world and then go into space and then we will be cool

we'll start out by going into a conflict zone and then that's when it will solidify our broship
Original post by Anonymous
You know how men can (or think they can) attract women through their career/status? Can women do this too? Like do certain careers make women more attractive? For example nursing or physio might be useful in a relationship or a female solicitor would bring in good money.

Just wanted thoughts.

As an older man (31) women in careers that allow them freedom is more attractive. So how many hours they work, when they work and being able to scale down their hours if they get oregnant

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending