The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Late Enrollment and Accomodation

Hi there

I wanted to inquire about the late enrollment procedure for the University of Lincoln. Is there a particular process I need to follow, because I will resume late for several reasons

Has anyone stayed at the Junxion before. I recently got my accommodation offer and I have been unable to see like pictures of how the ensuite rooms look like or is there a facebook group with all the details of the Junxion?

Any help will be much appreciated

Reply 1
If you're applying for Lincoln in hopes of starting this year, you need to go through the Clearing process.
1. Call Lincoln to ask if the course you want is still open for application: +44 (0)1522 886644
2. Fill out and send UCAS application. Remember to make Lincoln your school of choice.
4. Call Lincoln again and make an informal agreement.
5. Lincoln will send you an unconditional offer letter on email.
6. Send email to [email protected] where you accept the offer.
7. Pay course fee
8. Done?

I accepted my unconditional offer letter from the same university two days ago and am currently applying for accommodation in Lincoln. Unfortunately, I am an international student and left most of the process to a travel agency. This is what I remember of the procedure though.

My best suggestion would be to simply call the university and ask about how to apply for the academic year of 2015/16. It may seem daunting (at least I think it is), but it's better to be completely sure of what to do than flailing around searching for instructions.

You can find their contact information here: http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/home/contacts/

As for Junxions, I don't really know that much either. Personally I'm considering Brayford Court or College Mews, but I'm still waiting for an answer on my enquiry asking if they still have available rooms.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks a lot Sandy, much appreciated. I will get in touch with the school. I just wanted to inquire because My course is a PhD.

I initially applied for a studio apartment with all the Lincoln accommodation providers, but I got into the junxion and I was given an ensuite room which I had to pay for because the deadline was fast approaching.

I'm sure you'd hear from them soon.

Thanks again 😊

Quick Reply

Latest