The Student Room Group

Finest experiences in adult life?

Share your thoughts on what you think is one of the finest experiences you'll ever have the pleasure of experiencing in your adult life :biggrin:

I'm going for driving a car with your own choice of music. Just cruising along, knowing you can go wherever you like, bobbing your head to the beat, the world outside just passing you by. Awesome :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Going into a bar and drinking lovely cocktails, having a laugh with friends.
I've always wanted to go on a roadtrip with friends :moon: I think that'll happen :awesome:
Going out with friends. Making your own choices. Earning your own money and paying your own bills
Living out your childhood dream of being prettier than Barbie. :ahee:
Hilrho is in finest experience of my life. :h:
I remember a good while back when a mate first passed his test and we all went to Thorpe Park. The trip there was more fun/exciting than the day itself :lol:
Being able to buy, and eat, a birthday cake for breakfast when it's not even your birthday.
Catching a volley as sweet as a nut.
Whenever I drive and park anywhere I always get out of the car thinking "wow if anyone sees me now they're gonna know I'm an adult". Even more so when getting petrol.... Then I've only been driving a few months so it's a novelty.
Adult sex
Original post by TornadoGR4
Catching a volley as sweet as a nut.

ooooh yeeah

Dat moment when the ball is falling from a great height, you watch it all the way whilst admiring the beautiful physics, and then lace the ball perfectly which makes a nice thumping sound and the ball flies into the net

Amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dying
Running around like a helicopter in the office, knocking important documents and equipment over.
This thread xox
Original post by WoodyMKC
Share your thoughts on what you think is one of the finest experiences you'll ever have the pleasure of experiencing in your adult life :biggrin:

I'm going for driving a car with your own choice of music. Just cruising along, knowing you can go wherever you like, bobbing your head to the beat, the world outside just passing you by. Awesome :smile:

Being allowed to buy a whole cake to myself, and eat it all
Reply 16
I've already had some great ones, but now am really looking forward to having my own house - which could also be rented, rather than owned, but the point is it would be mine, not my mums, not halls, not a crappy shared student house <3 can't wait!
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Being able to buy, and eat, a birthday cake for breakfast when it's not even your birthday.

This year onmy birthday actually my nan didn't make me a cake like she usually does for all the family as she was very poorly, plus I was cutting anyway so I wasn't bothered. Then a few months later I was passing the birthday cakes in Tesco and I said sod it, I'm gonna literally have my cake and eat it today, even bought candles and made my family sing so I could blow them out and wish my nan was well next year so she could make me one :biggrin:
Going down to the Lambo/Ferrari dealer and placing an order.
Original post by WoodyMKC
I remember a good while back when a mate first passed his test and we all went to Thorpe Park. The trip there was more fun/exciting than the day itself :lol:

Was this with the rest of the gang namely Simon, Will, Jay..or Neil in the yellow car he loves so much..(Inbetweeners jk)
Sorry couldn't resist! Favourite ride?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest