The Student Room Group

Could you pass the Life In The UK test?

I thought this was fun, I need to sit my test soon and practicing a lot.

I am getting 20+ most times.

How do you guys do? Could you pass the immigration test!?

http://uktestpass.co.uk/life-in-the-uk-test/

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I did it, I got 19 :biggrin:

Which is funny because I did one in a school R.E lesson and got 8!

EDIT: 19 again :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
19 out of 24 :wink:
19. I have passed the test. Can I get my passport now? :awesome:
Got 22/24.

Some of those questions were bs though... E.g. pressure groups have taken direct action previously; how am I supposed to know what the "National Citizen Service" is? Don't even get me started on the two "fundamental principles of British life"...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Law-Hopeful
Got 22/24.

Some of those questions were bs though... E.g. pressure groups have taken direct action previously; how am I supposed to know what the "National Citizen Service" is? Don't even get me started on the two "fundamental principles of British life"...

Also, some of the right answers are obvious even if you've never heard about the particular issue. Like that question about the English defeating the Spanish. Obviously the answer is YES, the English defeated the Spanish, it's a citizenship test, it's only going to include the achievements of the country, not its failures:colondollar:
why do you people like to put that cara DEVILine girl on your pictures? she is ugly. looks like she is on crack. looks like she is at stage IV of HIV, stand near here and your life expectancy halves. why is she even a model? where the big booty girls at? need that instead of this stick insect
Original post by driftawaay
Also, some of the right answers are obvious even if you've never heard about the particular issue. Like that question about the English defeating the Spanish. Obviously the answer is YES, the English defeated the Spanish, it's a citizenship test, it's only going to include the achievements of the country, not its failures:colondollar:

True, like Dolly the sheep :lol:

Original post by I WILL OPEN YOU
why do you people like to put that cara DEVILine girl on your pictures? she is ugly. looks like she is on crack. looks like she is at stage IV of HIV, stand near here and your life expectancy halves. why is she even a model? where the big booty girls at? need that instead of this stick insect

Sorry I base my profile picture on my preferences as opposed to some random internet freak's preferences.

And what do they say about those in glass houses? Have you seen your profile pic lately? TSR should ban people using selfies as their profile pic.
True, like Dolly the sheep :lol:

Sorry I base my profile picture on my preferences as opposed to some random internet freak's preferences.

And what do they say about those in glass houses? Have you seen your profile pic lately? TSR should ban people using selfies as their profile pic.

your words excite me
Am I the only one who failed lol?
Original post by I WILL OPEN YOU
your words excite me

Seeing a girl's ankles probably excites you, going by the lack of human interaction I can only imagine you have had.
22/24 :biggrin: The Eastenders & Corrie question nearly got me - Eastenders is mistyped as Easterenders, I thought it was a trick so was gonna vote false, but decided to assume it was a typo and go true.
Reply 12

I love her eyebrows

I got 20 :smile:
Original post by Yellow636
Am I the only one who failed lol?

I failed as well :eek: :facepalm::getmecoat:

but srsly Easterenders isn't a programme so i put false and got it wrong :colonhash:

Hey now, don't bring Hannibal into this. Hannibal Lecter is cool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Time: 00:03:04 Score: 21/24

That was a very easy test, but as an English citizen I suppose it should be :tongue:.
Reply 16
I have and I did 8 years ago, or as I like to refer to the test as the 'are you british enough test'. The only question I can really remember from my actual test was 'are dogs required to be on leads at all times' Yes or No, legally yes, in reality rarely. But What I remember most about my test was the fact that a woman showed up in her pjs, robe and slippers, it was classy.

I would also like to point out that the current cost of becoming a british citizen is £1005! Taking the test on the linked url seems a much cheaper alternative minus the passport.
19... the question about shops tripped me up, I thought most of them were closed on Sundays for some reason (certainly feels that way to me anyway)
22/24. Last time I did it I completely failed, this is definitely one of the easier ones I've trie d
Whoa there are 30 tests not just 1, ok this is a chance for me to redeem myself..
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest