The Student Room Group

I'm a Muslim, female, vet medicine student: AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by VETwannabe
I didn't even think that you were asking a question :rofl:

I wasn't because it wasn't a question, thanos wins, no question about it. Have you ever killed someone's pet doing some surgery thingy? Awks if you have
Original post by Handsome_Devil
I wasn't because it wasn't a question, thanos wins, no question about it. Have you ever killed someone's pet doing some surgery thingy? Awks if you have

Haha, nah. I haven't got to that stage yet. I'm only starting this year. Ask me in a couple years time, that's when i'll have done my first neutering operations :wink:
Haha, nah. I haven't got to that stage yet. I'm only starting this year. Ask me in a couple years time, that's when i'll have done my first neutering operations :wink:

Neutering?! Watch out, I bet that dog won't take it laying down. Can I ask what happens to the 'bits'?
Original post by Handsome_Devil
Neutering?! Watch out, I bet that dog won't take it laying down. Can I ask what happens to the 'bits'?

Haha the dog won't have a choice really. He'll probably be confused at first, but he'll get over it. The bits just get thrown away. I'm actually way more interested in spaying though. It's a bit more complicated than castration and is more invasive, so it actually looks more like an operation :biggrin:
Hey guys, ask away :smile:

Its OK, you have already answered most of my questions :tongue:
Reply 65
When you treat animals how do you dress?do you wear hijab?if you do do you have to wear one of those surgery cap things when operating?

Quick Reply

Latest