The Student Room Group

Is anyone selling there old chemistry textbooks?

Hi, i am just wondering if there are any chemistry undergraduates who have old textbooks that they are up for selling? :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by Hayley Williams
Hi, i am just wondering if there are any chemistry undergraduates who have old textbooks that they are up for selling? :biggrin:

Hello, I have 3 that are essential and highly recommended for the 3 year programme. I am based in London and have attached images. They are in excellent condition and barely used as I changed my degree. image.jpg
Reply 2
image.jpg
Original post by S94a
Hello, I have 3 that are essential and highly recommended for the 3 year programme. I am based in London and have attached images. They are in excellent condition and barely used as I changed my degree. image.jpg

How much are you looking for? :smile:
Reply 4
How much are you looking for? :smile:

Physical - £25
Organic - £25
Inorganic - £30

Or all for £75 ( they are minimum £134 altogether on amazon/eBay which is what I paid)

Each book goes into a lot of detail for each area and is sufficient for all 3 years of the degree.
Original post by S94a
Physical - £25
Organic - £25
Inorganic - £30

Or all for £75 ( they are minimum £134 altogether on amazon/eBay which is what I paid)

Each book goes into a lot of detail for each area and is sufficient for all 3 years of the degree.

Awesome prices, but i'm going to have to wait a few days before i can say if i'm buying any, so i will message you then (if they are still available then) :smile:
Reply 6
Awesome prices, but i'm going to have to wait a few days before i can say if i'm buying any, so i will message you then (if they are still available then) :smile:

Ok no problem :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending