The Student Room Group

HELP!!! AQA GCSE electronic products coursework.

Hi all!
For the first section of my electronic products coursework, I got a C. Is it impossible to get an A* now???
Thank you
Original post by paranoid197
Hi all!
For the first section of my electronic products coursework, I got a C. Is it impossible to get an A* now???
Thank you

It's best to ask your teacher. Though you say first section, I assume there are more sections so you could improve your grade?
Original post by paranoid197
Hi all!
Thank you

No, I did Graphic Products but I know all AQA Technology subjects follow the same thing (just different products made) and got a C for the first part of my section but A* for the rest. My grade was overall an A for coursework. I then went back to improve the first research section with better research and analysis, bumping it up to an A and got a high A* overall.

I suggest if you have spare time to try and improve it at home, before you continue the rest of the coursework since for D&T you can get carried away quite easily, and find you run out of time to go back in the end. I certainly did, I was 3 weeks behind my teachers coursework deadline haha.
Reply 3
Hello!
Thank you so much for the reply.The thing is my teacher said that it was the final mark for the section, meaning i can't change it any more. Is it still possible to get an A*?
Reply 4
Original post by Black Rose
It's best to ask your teacher. Though you say first section, I assume there are more sections so you could improve your grade?

Hi!
Thanks for the reply!
Yes , I did and he said it was the final mark for the section. Even if I improve all the other sections, I can only get an A, which is a counts as a D in the gcse.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending