Scroll to see replies

:mmm:
Reply 2
#BringBackBakmouth
Original post by DiceTheSlice
Wonder how it would all go :biggrin:

It would depend on a lot of things, mainly

a) What mood they were in, whether they were likely to cause chaos or not
b) If they were allowed to post or if they were only able to view threads (i.e read only mode).

Having said that if you are banned you can still look at the site - just not post.
Reply 4
Many perma banned users still post on here. Doubt it would be a big change.
Original post by arfah
Many perma banned users still post on here. Doubt it would be a big change.

But it is only going to be a matter of time before they are found out and are re-banned? Isn't it against the CG's to re-reg after a ban?

Yes I agree, if TSR removed all of the forum rules then the site would go crazy.
Original post by spotify95
But it is only going to be a matter of time before they are found out and are re-banned? Isn't it against the CG's to re-reg after a ban?

Yes, but users like "Errm7" (previous accounts: Errm1, Errm2, Errm3 - you get the idea) just keep making new accounts and the CT seem powerless to stop this.
Reply 7
Original post by spotify95

@serah.exe Yes I agree, if TSR removed all of the forum rules then the site would go crazy.

No. I know someone on here that's been lurking TSR with the same account for a year now.
Reply 8
Original post by Law-Hopeful
Yes, but users like "Errm7" (previous accounts: Errm1, Errm2, Errm3 - you get the idea) just keep making new accounts and the CT seem powerless to stop this.

You seem kind of obsessed with my accounts. What are you? Like 15?
Reply 9
Original post by Errm8

I'm almost wanting you to skip a number just to see if she notices
How would they know they were unbanned? Why would they want to come back to a website that so strongly rejected them?
Original post by Errm8

Lol.
why do people get banned in the first place
You mean like every day... When they all have new accounts they've whipped up :lol:
Original post by Law-Hopeful
Yes, but users like "@Errm7 " (previous accounts: @Errm , @Errm2 , @Errm3 - you get the idea) just keep making new accounts and the CT seem powerless to stop this.

A bit like the time I had impostor accounts made on me from @spotify99 all the way down to @spotify48, and then various other spotify's. The CT could do nothing about it at the time, although eventually the culprit was warned.

There's also an @Errm8 so it seems like people are getting away with multi's....
Original post by arfah
No. I know someone on here that's been lurking TSR with the same account for a year now.

If they've been previously banned before then they must be doing well, it's unheard of to be back for a year, unless the admins let you back?
Reply 16
Ban us and we multiply. Like a virus proliferating.
Reply 17
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
I'm almost wanting you to skip a number just to see if she notices

Someone took Errm4. :frown:
Reply 18
Original post by Errm9
Ban us and we multiply. Like a virus proliferating.

You need to go back to your cave. This is not the appropriate time to make your appearance whilst your master is still alive and kicking.
They would cyber-purge the moderators.

Quick Reply

Latest