The Student Room Group

Girlfriend fat but has a good personality...confused

Ive been dating her for a few months simply due to her personality, she makes me laugh. But im starting to worry about her weight and health. She eats alot of junk food and she is starting to get fat. The first time i met her she was chubby but not overweight like now. Im not that physically attracted to her now. I kind of never was but I always thought her personality would overweigh everything. But now it doesnt seem to be the case. I still want to be her friend but dont know how she will react to it
If you're genuinely concerned for her health, you can tell her but expect it to be a sore subject so she might be upset, in fact I expect she will be. Don't expect her to change for you, however she might heed what you say if you're really concerned. Realistically, if you're not attracted to her now, you probably won't be even if she does lose weight so her personality isn't enough. If you still want to be her friend, great, but I'd move on and let her be.
Go jogging with her or be her new gym partner, or eat the same meals or whatever :smile: but don't leave her down in the dumps just because she's gained a bit of flab.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Personality with no attractiveness = friend (at best). You could raise her attractiveness, get her to look after herself better, go workout or something. It might help.
Dump her quicker than a woman would dump a man after losing his job.

She values you for your utility, you value her for her looks. You aren't attracted to her, it's not fair on her or you to keep the relationship going because you're too scared to finish it (probably through fear of upsetting her).
Reply 5
You must be a nice guy to overlook her weight and attractiveness to be with her.

Quick Reply

Latest