The Student Room Group

Would you hit a child If they attacked u or called u names on street for no reason

I'm 19 black male had a talk with mum, our cousin got attacked by a group of young boys on road she didn't do nothing she was like if I hit a child that I would go jail and that I'm in a wrong children think they can get away with anything they need discipline
Looool, whatever, everyone has the right to protect themselves. If someone attacks you, you have every right to hit them or keep them away from you whether they're a woman, child etc. Otherwise, of course I'm not about to hit a child.
Original post by LD1000
I'm 19 black male had a talk with mum, our cousin got attacked by a group of young boys on road she didn't do nothing she was like if I hit a child that I would go jail and that I'm in a wrong children think they can get away with anything they need discipline

No because if I see chavy/annoying looking kids on the street i'm just like...

Don't think youre being entirely serious here and no i wouldnt dare hit a kid...
Looool what if a 14 year old girl spat in ur face n cussed u
Reply 5
If they are old enough to inflict physical damage on a stranger in the street then they are old enough to get there face stomped into a kerb. Remember though even in defense your force can be "excessive". So no blades or blunt objects.
True
Trust fam like the 10 year old on bike who stabbed man with a object n kept hitting me wid his bike seat I left it because it was a group of them n he's white only 10 years old
Reply 8
Yeah I would then again I'm still 16.
Reply 9
No, because I live in a civilised country where children still have respect for their elders and morals, not a society full of spoilt entitled brats who get their own way all of the time because their parents just want to shut them up.
Reply 10
I'd hit a child just for being in my vicinity!
If anyone I can't really hit started attacking me I'd just shove them off me as hard as I could. I'm a big lad so they'd probably go flying, and I didn't hit them, I just shoved them in self defense and due to the size difference they took a bit of distance, all there is to it.
Lately I'm more concerned by whether a query of your TSR history for the terms 'hit', 'punch' and 'kill' would return the same number of results as actual posts.
(edited 8 years ago)
Defending yourself using reasonable force is appropriate, if you genuinely believe the child is of a serious threat. However, it's not your place to instil discipline in the life of children you don't even know so it's probably not the best idea to hit a child because they called you a name
loool of some kids insulted me would have to let it slide, but if i was attacked physically..self defence bro
True G
Original post by LD1000

You can if they hit you first doesn't matter if they are a child if a dumb kid wants to fight with an adult then it teaches them a lesson.
Word up bro the Feds would see it differently tho this girl who's only 14 spat in my face on the bus yh the bus driver called Fedz I wanted 2 hit her so badly but the woman held me back the Feds took down my details n asked wat happened
Original post by HollyB_C
Defending yourself using reasonable force is appropriate, if you genuinely believe the child is of a serious threat. However, it's not your place to instil discipline in the life of children you don't even know so it's probably not the best idea to hit a child because they called you a name

You've mis-spelt 'tessellate', oh Nameless One.
Original post by Profesh
You've mis-spelt 'tessellate', oh Nameless One.

I've had the user title for about three years and it's hitherto gone unnoticed, +repped. Well done, sir.

I am now torn between keeping it (faults and all) or completely removing as to create the illusion of a blank space :sigh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending