The Student Room Group
Reply 1
go to write a message and it says it by ure name, there must be a proper way but this is all i could find.
Reply 2
Thanks for the help!
Reply 3
Try and edit some1 else's post,it will then tell you can't do it, and offer you the ability to log out, though I agre there must be a better way.

Phil
Reply 4
Again thanks - its just I don't want any annoying younger brothers thinking its funny to create some rude posts on here thats all!!!
Reply 5
I think you just have to leave the website + providing your cookies are set up in a particular way you'll log out. on your user cp you'll need to make sure it doesn't automatically log in when you visit the site.

hope this helps (or even makes sense)
Reply 7
Thanks - everyone is so nice and helpful around here!!! I think I may have to change the cookie settings so it doesn't log in automatically - I'm still getting used to the whole control panel thing!!! Thanks again!!!
Reply 8
You're welcome, glad I could help.

PHIL
Reply 9
Originally posted by rahaydenuk
Navigate to http://www.uk-learning.net/member.php?s=&action=logout.

There should be a link to that at the bottom, like most other vB boards.
Reply 10
Ahhh now theres an icon at the top of the page. Thanks whoever has done that (d?) its much easier now!!!
Reply 11
Originally posted by Chicken
Ahhh now theres an icon at the top of the page. Thanks whoever has done that (d?) its much easier now!!!

Yeah, I PM'ed d.
Reply 12
Thanks for doing that!

Latest

Trending

Trending