The Student Room Group

Girls, what would you prefer?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by VETwannabe
Haha, I don't doubt that you have a wonderful personality. 5'10 is actually perfect, but skinny is a bit too...skinny :biggrin:

Personally I'd prefer it if a guy was a bit more broad. He'd be able to give me better hugs and make me feel all cozy when he wraps his arms around me. You don't really get that feeling with a skinny person :tongue:

He is only young. He will get bigger. Just give him a chance. :smile:
Either is fine - the face would make or break it. (I'm 5'7, and not that bothered about height in general. Usually don't notice.)
Original post by william walker
He is only young. He will get bigger. Just give him a chance. :smile:

TY bro
Cant please them all :tongue:
And i am joining the gym next month :smile: (hopefuly)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by The_Blade
You said that like a Chemical engineerer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stoppit :'( :'( leave her alone
Original post by Syrianprince
Girls dont care about height, they care about personality. You can be 4ft 11 but if you have personality, you win in life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysNRtFCIqvQ

you were saying? :redface:
Girls dont care about height, they care about personality. You can be 4ft 11 but if you have personality, you win in life.

It's cute that you believe that. What child-like innocence.

Although, I'm only 5' 5" but have very broad shoulders and that v-shape that women apparently find attractive.
(edited 8 years ago)
As long as they're taller than me (but not ridiculously taller) and doesn't look like his face is a pile of rubble and has a nice personality, they get a shot.
Original post by Lewishier
As long as they're taller than me (but not ridiculously taller) and doesn't look like his face is a pile of rubble and has a nice personality, they get a shot.

You seem like a nice girl. I am sure that with an attitude like yours, you will make whoever you do wind up with, be they tall or small, a happy man.
Slim 6'2 guy. I'd like to say I don't care about height but I'm 5'8 as it is, if I was shorter I don't think I'd care if he was 5'2 or 6'2 but you don't have room to choose when you're tall I guess :rolleyes: Couldn't care less about body types though, so long as they're relatively healthy.
Original post by Blutooth
You seem like a nice girl. I am sure that with an attitude like yours, you will make whoever you do wind up with, be they tall or small, a happy man.

Definitely 6ft2 and slim, I'm usually more attracted to males that are tall and slim anyway.
Original post by william walker
You could always get the skinny guy to build up their muscles?

Yeah. Although tbh, they're not that important anyway, I've dated tall skinny guys :lol:

Youre so cruel, why do you have to make me feel even more sad?
The former. I'm 5'3. Tall guys are too difficult to kiss 😰 it's not ok to be on tiptoes for a long time.
Youre so cruel, why do you have to make me feel even more sad?

I just gave you a video showing a public opinion. But if you visit the guy's channel and watch his other videos, he'll confirm your belief that a winner personality is indeed more important than height :biggrin:
I'm 5ft myself, I've stopped caring about what other people have to say about my height a long time ago. You can't change your height, so the best thing you can do is feel happy about the body you're in :rolleyes:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
TY bro
Cant please them all :tongue:
And i am joining the gym next month :smile: (hopefuly)

I'm just giving you a taste of real life, we girls can be unbelievably picky so it's better if you get used to it now :rofl:
Reply 36
The tall and skinny/slim one. You can always build muscle but you can't really get any taller if it's just not in your genes. But if you're not tall then the best thing you can do to improve your body is to hit the gym.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by VETwannabe
I'm just giving you a taste of real life, we girls can be unbelievably picky so it's better if you get used to it now :rofl:

I know that already
I have two sisters so i know how picky girls can be lol
Original post by Rollsreus
A guy that is 5ft 8 and is lean/muscular or a guy that is 6ft 2 and is slim/skinny.

6ft 2 slim/skinny cause you can change that, you can't change your height sorry, be proud of who you are though ☺️
naturally i would be attracted to a guy who is as tall or taller than me but really looks wise i'm only really concerned about facial appearance - how muscular a guy is isn't something that bothers me.
personality matters the most obviously but the truth is, you have to be physically attracted to the person and everyone has their own taste.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending