The Student Room Group

Entrance exams for St. Paul's Girl's school

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iwishicouldfly14
Same with me!
Actually... probably the same with all of us! I've been out twice today and I had to do both of them!
Proper sleep in 10 nights.....!!!!! So excited!!!
(I went to bed at 9 last night.... but I woke up at 2:30 and 5:30 and didn't go back to sleep after the last time)

The I'm aiming to get all my revision done today but like it won't happen!
I
Original post by BubbleGumCandy
The I'm aiming to get all my revision done today but like it won't happen!

I don't actually think i'll get my revision done
I

I don't actually think i'll get my revision done

Let's all just do our best :smile:
Let's all just do our best :smile:

1 chapter left!!!! Which I'm about to start. I'm not going to revise all the chapters for sciences in case I get confused.
Have you finished your revision?

4 DAYS :frown:
1 chapter left!!!! Which I'm about to start. I'm not going to revise all the chapters for sciences in case I get confused.
Have you finished your revision?

4 DAYS :frown:

I haven't finished! And I'm not sure whether to go thru stuff I haven't learned at skl!! I just hope the school will understand that our schools are not as good as St. Paul's
Hello!! I did this test 2 years ago. I wasn't super bothered about it at the time so I hardly revised- which was a stupid, stupid idea. It's HARD. It's really hard xD I did biology, chemistry, maths and french exams. I don't think I've ever done so badly xD And no, they aren't understanding. If you do badly, you do badly- end of :tongue: So yeah, I didn't get in but ended up getting into a better school, so I'm not too fussed :wink:
But yeah, REVISE HARD over these next few days. Don't underestimate the difficulty of these exams :tongue: Goood luck!! :biggrin:
Applying for the Boy's School :biggrin:
Zilch revision.
Goodbye to my life..
I'm just trusting the fact that they are testing our APTITUDE over KNOWLEDGE.

Anyway. Good luck girls!
:troll:
I haven't finished! And I'm not sure whether to go thru stuff I haven't learned at skl!! I just hope the school will understand that our schools are not as good as St. Paul's

They know they're better than our schools - or we wouldn't be applying! I'm terrified...
Original post by ChocolateCosmos
Applying for the Boy's School :biggrin:
Zilch revision.
Goodbye to my life..
I'm just trusting the fact that they are testing our APTITUDE over KNOWLEDGE.

Anyway. Good luck girls!
:troll:

when's your exam?
REVISE - like we've all done at least a bit....
Good Luck too
Original post by thechemistress
Hello!! I did this test 2 years ago. I wasn't super bothered about it at the time so I hardly revised- which was a stupid, stupid idea. It's HARD. It's really hard xD I did biology, chemistry, maths and french exams. I don't think I've ever done so badly xD And no, they aren't understanding. If you do badly, you do badly- end of :tongue: So yeah, I didn't get in but ended up getting into a better school, so I'm not too fussed :wink:
But yeah, REVISE HARD over these next few days. Don't underestimate the difficulty of these exams :tongue: Goood luck!! :biggrin:

If you don't mind saying, what 6th form do you got to now?
What were the papers like?
when's your exam?
REVISE - like we've all done at least a bit....
Good Luck too

This Friday :biggrin:

I'll try :frown:
7 EXAMS!
2 reasoning tests, Maths, English, Politics, History, Physics

O_O.

7 EXAMS!

O_O.

Woah that's a lot! I'm sure you'll do well! Good luck :smile:
They know they're better than our schools - or we wouldn't be applying! I'm terrified...

Yeah me too especially looking at what others have said about the exams in the past :frown: Let's just hope for the best :smile:

7 EXAMS!

O_O.

(You should totally have applied to the girl's school instead - perks: less exams :wink: ) GOOD LUCK

Yeah me too especially looking at what others have said about the exams in the past :frown: Let's just hope for the best :smile:

I'm slightly less scared than I was last night.... I'm looking forward to maths and chemistry but I'm terrified physics will be on things I haven't learnt!

Which exams do you have this week?
(You should totally have applied to the girl's school instead - perks: less exams :wink: ) GOOD LUCK

I'm slightly less scared than I was last night.... I'm looking forward to maths and chemistry but I'm terrified physics will be on things I haven't learnt!

True :smile: SURROUNDED BY GIRLS ALL DAY :colone:
Joke.

We have Westminster on Saturday too :-/
True :smile: SURROUNDED BY GIRLS ALL DAY :colone:
Joke.

We have Westminster on Saturday too :-/

Ahh... I was on the thread to see if I could get any advice for my exams - and see if anyone else was applying to SPGS....
I wanted to apply for Westminster, but I didn't in the end..... Meh..
good luck....
You'll be surrounded by a lot of girls for Westminster... Enjoy....

Don't worry about getting questions on topics u haven't learnt cuz no one ha learnt everything by now! Um I have St. Paul's on Tuesday and clsg on Wednesday and nlcs the following week.and like doing exams in maths chemistry biology and economics for all. U?
Ahh... I was on the thread to see if I could get any advice for my exams - and see if anyone else was applying to SPGS....
I wanted to apply for Westminster, but I didn't in the end..... Meh..
good luck....
You'll be surrounded by a lot of girls for Westminster... Enjoy....

Meh. If I was a girl. I'd prefer SPGS over Westminster. So don't worry about it :biggrin:

Good luck with everything. I believe in you..
Don't worry about getting questions on topics u haven't learnt cuz no one ha learnt everything by now! Um I have St. Paul's on Tuesday and clsg on Wednesday and nlcs the following week.and like doing exams in maths chemistry biology and economics for all. U?

SPGS Tuesday, NLCS Wednesday, Habs Thursday i'm doing maths, physics, chemistry and further maths for all + RS for Habs and Theology for NLCS
You got the NLCS date moved then?

Meh. If I was a girl. I'd prefer SPGS over Westminster. So don't worry about it :biggrin:

Good luck with everything. I believe in you..

Thanks.... same.... I guess
SPGS Tuesday, NLCS Wednesday, Habs Thursday i'm doing maths, physics, chemistry and further maths for all + RS for Habs and Theology for NLCS
You got the NLCS date moved then?

Yeah I did! Woah ure pretty busy! So r u planning to do the IB for NLCS?im doing the January entrance exams for habs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending