The Student Room Group

Is a week and a half too long to message?

I got with a boy a couple of weekends ago. We texted for about four days afterwards and then the conversation kind of simmered out. I sort of want to message him, but I'm worried it'll come across as creepy :hide:. Any advice?
Go for it. It'll play on your mind if you don't.
Original post by Jsouassou
Go for it. It'll play on your mind if you don't.

Lol it really has been, but what if he doesn't want to talk to me?
If he doesn't want to talk to you then there's nothing you can do about it. Its best to message anyway.
Original post by Error404OLE
If he doesn't want to talk to you then there's nothing you can do about it. Its best to message anyway.

Butttt I might see him again at a party and it'll be awkward
Also there's like no possibility of a relationship or anything because he's going to away to uni in a couple of weeks and I'm starting year 13. Not that I'm looking for a relationship, but you get me? There's not really potential for anything..
Original post by HipsDon'tLie.
Lol it really has been, but what if he doesn't want to talk to me?

Then he won't reply or give you a shady reply. If that's the case, at least you tried.
Then he won't reply or give you a shady reply. If that's the case, at least you tried.

And you wouldn't find it creepy or weird or desperate?
Original post by HipsDon'tLie.
And you wouldn't find it creepy or weird or desperate?

Nahhhh, it's perfectly acceptable for a girl to start a conversation, it's not creepy or desperate because it's been a week.
Nahhhh, it's perfectly acceptable for a girl to start a conversation, it's not creepy or desperate because it's been a week.

Ok, cheers :h: I think I will go for it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending