The Student Room Group

Can I go through adjustment without holding an offer?

As in I make a UCAS application after I have finished my exams in june and then apply to universities.

Or do I have to have an offer from a university.

For universirties like Warwick and UCL which are not in clearing for certain courses, can I just ring them up or are they not in clearing for that.

Regards
Original post by Mihael_Keehl
As in I make a UCAS application after I have finished my exams in june and then apply to universities.

Or do I have to have an offer from a university.

For universirties like Warwick and UCL which are not in clearing for certain courses, can I just ring them up or are they not in clearing for that.

Regards

You need to hold a firm offer and exceed that to be eligible for adjustment and if they're not in clearing normally there d be limited adjustment places if they offer any
Original post by claireestelle
You need to hold a firm offer and exceed that to be eligible for adjustment and if they're not in clearing normally there d be limited adjustment places if they offer any

ugh, I see.

Can I ask, can they be picky with people in adjustement, so long as you exceed you firm offer - or do they offer it to the people that have the highest grades.
Original post by Mihael_Keehl
ugh, I see.

Can I ask, can they be picky with people in adjustement, so long as you exceed you firm offer - or do they offer it to the people that have the highest grades.

Well I d say it would be more first come first serve so hopefully you d get a straight answer as soon as you call rather than them waiting for other people to apply per say
Original post by claireestelle
Well I d say it would be more first come first serve so hopefully you d get a straight answer as soon as you call rather than them waiting for other people to apply per say

I see thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest