The Student Room Group
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website

International student needs help with the application

Hi, I'm from Italy and I'm thinking about moving to Scotland next year to study languages at the Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh. I have a few questions I'd like to ask about the application and the entry requirements, can somebody help me please? Thank you in advance
Ciao calos :wavey:

What questions do you have? Let me know and I'll try to find you the answers :smile:

Carole
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Heriot-Watt University
Ciao calos :wavey:

What questions do you have? Let me know and I'll try to find you the answers :smile:

Carole

Can you explain briefly how the application thing works? Because it's completely different from what we're asked to do in Italy and I find it a bit confusing :s-smilie:
I've already signed in on the UCAS website and written down almost all of my personal details (like name, nationality, ....)
Which are the next steps? And do I need to send to the uni all my high school marks?
Thank you very much!!!
Original post by calos
Can you explain briefly how the application thing works? Because it's completely different from what we're asked to do in Italy and I find it a bit confusing :s-smilie:
I've already signed in on the UCAS website and written down almost all of my personal details (like name, nationality, ....)
Which are the next steps? And do I need to send to the uni all my high school marks?
Thank you very much!!!

Hi Calos,

The UCAS website has a really helpful video which should answer your questions about how to fill in the application: Filling in your UCAS application

Hope this helps!

Carole

Quick Reply

Latest