The Student Room Group

Girls talking about poo

The other day I was with two of my close friends who are girls, and we were discussing a hilarious (in my opinion) poo related story about some people we knew at a festival. I won't go into the story - the people involved were themselves guys, and the story is not actually that gross but pretty funny, suffice to say.

One of my friend's boyfriends happened to be there, and was shocked and said how do you guys have boyfriends?! My initial reaction was - how can you not find this story funny. But on further consideration I've decided that actually, he probably would have found it funny had one of his guy friends told it to him.

Is it actually true that guys are disgusted by girls talking about the same jokes that they talk about? I have lived in an entire house of girls before, as well as an entire house of boys, and the stories and jokes we tell are roughly of the same nature. I'm still surprised that this guy found girls talking about that kind of thing to be something out of the ordinary, or unacceptable to him...

Scroll to see replies

Is a reflection on him, not the general male.
No, girls are free to talk about whatever the hell they want.

If a guy doesn't like it then that's his problem.

What is with these dumb threads anyway?

"My gf farted, should i dump her?"
"My gf talks about ****, should i dump her?"
"My gf eats like a man, should i dump her?"
"My gf breathes, should i dump her?"

:facepalm2:
(edited 8 years ago)
The quality of tsr :no:
Reply 4
Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yes to all of the above, by the way.
Reply 5
Maybe his sense of humour doesn't extend to 'ha, poop' jokes?
Original post by Davalla
Yes to all of the above, by the way.

Step 1) Get a gf first
I heard girls don't even poop :dontknow:
Reply 8
Your amount of followers is starting to properly mug me off.
Reply 9
I go to an all girls school and we are honestly so open about this stuff. We were discussing how often we poop and one of my friends told us she only poops twice a week!:toilet:
Girls are not aloud to talk about poo in society. Its disgusting. Only the filthiest of girls do that.
Reply 11
I hate the word 'poo', so I fly kick anyone (except children) that says it.

You should say that word to him for a whole day... he'd go crazy.
Original post by abc:)
The other day I was with two of my close friends who are girls, and we were discussing a hilarious (in my opinion) poo related story about some people we knew at a festival. I won't go into the story - the people involved were themselves guys, and the story is not actually that gross but pretty funny, suffice to say.

One of my friend's boyfriends happened to be there, and was shocked and said how do you guys have boyfriends?! My initial reaction was - how can you not find this story funny. But on further consideration I've decided that actually, he probably would have found it funny had one of his guy friends told it to him.

Is it actually true that guys are disgusted by girls talking about the same jokes that they talk about? I have lived in an entire house of girls before, as well as an entire house of boys, and the stories and jokes we tell are roughly of the same nature. I'm still surprised that this guy found girls talking about that kind of thing to be something out of the ordinary, or unacceptable to him...

Or yknow he may also have found it weird if his guy friend said that too
Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm
No, girls are free to talk about whatever the hell they want.

If a guy doesn't like it then that's his problem.

Definite YES for the last one

ive no idea about every guy, but me - id be sitting there laughing alongside whoever was telling it guy or girl
Original post by Anonymous
Step 1) Get a gf first

:tongue:
I don't see why you wouldn't say this outside of the anonymous feature though; I'd do nothing but dream about you.

Thank you! I ain't following you back though. :wink:
Original post by RainbowKiwi
I heard girls don't even poop :dontknow:

I heard this too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxxsP7VWVN8

Oh come on, you can't post about a pretty funny story without telling it to us!
I go to a girls school there isn't a topic we won't discuss 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Davalla
:tongue:
I don't see why you wouldn't say this outside of the anonymous feature though; I'd do nothing but dream about you.

Thank you! I ain't following you back though. :wink:

That was me. I accidentally posted under anonymous :facepalm: but yeah. Get a gf first m8 instead of flirting with the gyaldems on here, maybe i'll take your answer seriously then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending