The Student Room Group

colleges in manchester

Hi, can anyone tell me which is better college for A LEVELS in Manchester : Connell sixth form college or The M,anchester college?
Original post by Juststudent
Hi, can anyone tell me which is better college for A LEVELS in Manchester : Connell sixth form college or The M,anchester college?

connel is rubbish😂 go loreto or xaverian^_^ im going loreto:-)
Original post by Punkrockfan
connel is rubbish😂 go loreto or xaverian^_^ im going loreto:-)

I agree Connel is rubbish,

I'm going to Loreto too

which day are you enrolling ?

1st , 2nd or 3rd ?

and what subjects are you picking ?
and which school did you go to ? I'm from St Mattews :biggrin:
Original post by money-for-all
I agree Connel is rubbish,

I'm going to Loreto too

which day are you enrolling ?

1st , 2nd or 3rd ?

and what subjects are you picking ?
and which school did you go to ? I'm from St Mattews :biggrin:

Hi5! 😁😁

On the 1st, and doing history, politics, lit, geography and french. And parrs wood^_^
Hi5! 😁😁

On the 1st, and doing history, politics, lit, geography and french. And parrs wood^_^

I bet there are a lot of people from Parrs Wood going to Loreto
Hi5! 😁😁

how did the enrolment go ?

could you please explain the whole process ?

thanks
Reply 6
Definitely dont go to the manchester college. I went to Shena Simon...literally everyone I know got Ds...terrible college and absolutely no support.
Original post by money-for-all
how did the enrolment go ?

could you please explain the whole process ?

thanks

It was fine really, not much to it. Come in, give your grades and get them confirmed, print them out etc, talk to tutor about whether you want to change your subjects etc or confirm them, get picture taken and ye thats it
Reply 8
Original post by ldsbabe
Definitely dont go to the manchester college. I went to Shena Simon...literally everyone I know got Ds...terrible college and absolutely no support.

really,what A levels did u do?
Reply 9
Original post by Juststudent
really,what A levels did u do?

law, politics and sociology. just finished my second year of uni with a first, but my a-levels were only BCD. I am much more capable but the college is so poorly organised and ran. We got no guidance when applying to uni either. One of the biggest mistakes of my life was going to Shena Simon.

Quick Reply

Latest