The Student Room Group

A2 Photography essay question

So its the time where we have to decide what our essay question is, my topic is natural forms and I want to do something unique and different to get more marks? or what would essentially get me the most marks? Really confused about this one :/
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Hi! I've moved this to the creative arts forum, you should get more replies here
Your teachers should generally give you a breakdown of the marking criteria and possibly a plan of how to structure your essay in order for you to meet these and gain the most marks in each section. It would be beneficial if your topic was unique as it stands out to the examiner (bonus points for creativity), but this is only effective if you are meeting the criteria. An inspired topic with poor structure and lack of analysis, development, research etc will be awarded less marks than a more generic one that does achieve these.

Hope this helps, let me know if you need further clarification.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending