The Student Room Group

Men with curly hair

Do YOU like guys with curly hair? I get the impression that some girls LOVE them and others HATE them. As if there's no middle ground. I am interested mainly in what girls think about this.

P.s. I don't mean, by the way, African-style hair. I mean curly hair on white men, the kind of hair you might see mostly on Southern and sometimes on Northern European men.

E.g.

Etc.

Scroll to see replies

As a white guy with curly hair, I definitely think it gets me more female attention. It's pretty rare, so more girls like it than guys have it, and there's just the peacocking effect of standing out. Having a different hairstyle also shows confidence.
I LOVE
Reply 3
I have curly hair, but i have too much of it so my hair looks like afro hair when it grows over an inch
Reply 4
Dont mind
My last ex loves guys with curly hair. She went on about them all the time when we were going out and wanted me to get long curly hair.

Not sure about the previous exs though however I think they do like guys with curly hair as my hair was quite curly when I dated them back a few years back :smile:
Reply 6
I have this; grew it out when I was younger (to the extent of a ponytail, in fact), but found it too high-maintenance so now make do with this. Frankly, I can't say the net level of female interest has noticeably declined as a result—if anything, quite the reverse.
(edited 8 years ago)
curly pubes are better
Sorry but I HATE men with curly hair!!
Reply 9
Personally I don't find curly hair on a guy attractive but its not a deal breaker.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Profesh
I have this; grew it out when I was younger (to the extent of a ponytail, in fact), but found it too high-maintenance so now make do with this. Frankly, I can't say the net level of female interest has noticeably declined as a result—if anything, quite the reverse.

How old were ya in the first pic?
Cute :smile:
Original post by RainbowKiwi
How old were ya in the first pic?

Venture a guess.
I think it's cute, but seeing as I have curly hair myself I'd eventually get sick of seeing it lol
Original post by Profesh

That's me. Only I am Head Boy and I am holding the Quidditch Cup, and BLOODY HELL, I am Quidditch captain too! I look good ...

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Profesh
Venture a guess.

I'm bad at guessing these things but 19?
Original post by RainbowKiwi
I'm bad at guessing these things but 19?

21. So yes, you are; but in the least opprobrious way possible.
Looks cute, as long as it is well groomed and not greasy.
Beautiful imo, I jsut want to run my fingers through their hair. :love:
Original post by callum_law
That's me. Only I am Head Boy and I am holding the Quidditch Cup, and BLOODY HELL, I am Quidditch captain too! I look good ...

Perhaps the second-most flattering comparison from that era. (Sadly.)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending