The Student Room Group

Is business studies good at A level and UNI?

Hey guys, i was wondering what is A level business studies like as that is one of the 4 options I am taking.

Is it hard? Does it lead to a good career? I want to study business at uni and do a degree in it and I'm interested in getting a job that links with finance etc accounting.

I hear the salaries are quite high in the business industry
I did A level business studies.

I got an A overall. I found that all of the exams were very easy, BUSS 4 was a lot harder, but I would not go as far as to say it is hard.

I start university late September to read Accounting and Finance @ Lancaster University, so I would say it is definitely a good subject if you want to do accountancy!

My AS subjects were Maths, ICT, Chemistry and Business - Dropping Maths at AS level.

Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by Yellow636
I did A level business studies.

I got an A overall. I found that all of the exams were very easy, BUSS 4 was a lot harder, but I would not go as far as to say it is hard.

I start university late September to read Accounting and Finance @ Lancaster University, so I would say it is definitely a good subject if you want to do accountancy!

My AS subjects were Maths, ICT, Chemistry and Business - Dropping Maths at AS level.

Good luck!

Thanks man!

My A level choices are
Business studies
ICT
Geography
English Lit

I hope these are a good combination and thanks for the thought of doing accountancy I might do that if I do well! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending