The Student Room Group

Evolving into Dr. Slowbro!

So yes this is my PhD blog :ahee: Won't have much to add atm but will give some basic background some point soon when I'm less tired :yep:

Doing a 4 year PhD at the University of Leeds within the School of Earth and Environment from October 2015. Should be an interesting journey :holmes:

Scroll to see replies

When are you moving?
Subscribing :danceboy:
Watching :colone:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Craghyrax
When are you moving?

Preparing to do the move on the 24th September :woo: Although I do need to move some off my stuff and show my degree certificate on the 8th September, all for two pounds on the megabus! :tongue:
Original post by Slowbro93
So yes this is my PhD blog :ahee: Won't have much to add atm but will give some basic background some point soon when I'm less tired :yep:

Doing a 4 year PhD at the University of Leeds within the School of Earth and Environment from October 2015. Should be an interesting journey :holmes:

In :ahee:
What is the maths focused on in your postdoc
Preparing to do the move on the 24th September :woo: Although I do need to move some off my stuff and show my degree certificate on the 8th September, all for two pounds on the megabus! :tongue:

:sigh: I'm lost for words.
Reply 8
Original post by newblood
What is the maths focused on in your postdoc

I'm actually not in the maths department anymore, but my project will have an emphasis on fluid dynamics :yep: Will describe my project in a bit :smile:

Original post by Mad Vlad

It's not that bad :tongue:
Reply 9
Subscribing!
Subscribing :smile:

I need to think of a puntastic name for mine now before I post it, to follow in yours and TLG's footsteps!
Original post by Mad Vlad

This

It's not that bad :tongue:

Yes. It is :colonhash:
In :colone:

@Slowbro93, shouldn't be you be mega-evolving? :teehee:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by *Interrobang*
Subscribing :smile:

I need to think of a puntastic name for mine now before I post it, to follow in yours and TLG's footsteps!

I'm also feeling the pressure! :eek:
Subscribed!
Good luck! Subscribing :biggrin:
Reply 17
So a little bit on the research project I'll be doing.

The overall topic is literally on fog, that said I'm worried it will cloud my vision :ahee:

But the full topic will be looking at how fog particles interact with aerosols and how they can help improve weather forecasting. I'll write more when I'm back from camp! :biggrin:
So a little bit on the research project I'll be doing.

The overall topic is literally on fog, that said I'm worried it will cloud my vision :ahee:

But the full topic will be looking at how fog particles interact with aerosols and how they can help improve weather forecasting. I'll write more when I'm back from camp! :biggrin:

:lol:

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE :awesome: :hmmm: :teehee:

Quick Reply

Latest