The Student Room Group

Celebrities you find hot but other people don't?

After misreading the title of the "Celebrities people find hot but you don't" thread (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3553725), I've decided to create this one so that the post that I made on that thread doesn't go to waste. :colondollar:

'Celebrities' being anyone that is popular, I know that it's subjective. ;(

I think JonTron (Jon Jafari) and PeanutButterGamer (Austin Hargrave) are really cute... :colondollar:

Jon:

Austin:

My friends say that I should raise my standards because 'they look ugly'.
If they look ugly, then I'm 200x more ugly. :/
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Nicholas Hoult. I don't know what it is....
Reply 2
Original post by HarleenQuinzel

Hey, that guy has really nice eyes! :O
Original post by Azurite
Hey, that guy has really nice eyes! :O

I think I got a crush on him over his role in Warm Bodies. R might be a zombie but he's a goddamn gentlemanly one and I can definitely get behind that.
Marcus Wareing, the chef. He's the weirdest crush I've had and I don't even know why I'm drawn to him lol.
Reply 5
Original post by HarleenQuinzel

I think a lot of people find him attractive

My bae <3 Hope he's reading this.
Reply 7
Original post by RainbowKiwi
My bae <3 Hope he's reading this.

Oh dear me :wink:
Paul Rudd - actor

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
There's this one male celebrity that has ginger hair and it's quite long and he has facial hair and he wears eyeliner and he's beyond A to the TTRACTIVE and others didn't agree with me when I saw him at the time but I forgot his name and haven't been able to remember it and its been bugging me for absolute ages. :emo:

But yeah..that man. XD :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by Anon_98
There's this one male celebrity that has ginger hair and it's quite long and he has facial hair and he wears eyeliner

I'm interested in finding out too now :colondollar:
(edited 8 years ago)
J Hus.
Reply 12
Original post by Out of Morocco
J Hus.

I like his hats. C:
Original post by Azurite
I like his hats. C:

And Phil Mitchell.

photo.jpg
Reply 14
Original post by Out of Morocco
And Phil Mitchell.photo.jpg

"Dat booty" face. xD
Original post by Azurite
I'm interested in finding out too now :colondollar:

Original post by Anon_98
There's this one male celebrity that has ginger hair and it's quite long and he has facial hair and he wears eyeliner and he's beyond A to the TTRACTIVE and others didn't agree with me when I saw him at the time but I forgot his name and haven't been able to remember it and its been bugging me for absolute ages. :emo:

But yeah..that man. XD :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile

[video="youtube;IZ9_Jba_PcY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ9_Jba_PcY[/video]

I would.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by Profesh
I would.

I love his eyeliner!
Original post by mollie-brunyee
Paul Rudd - actor

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had the biggest crush on him after watching Clueless! I swear it's like he never seems to age

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Profesh
[video="youtube;IZ9_Jba_PcY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ9_Jba_PcY[/video]

I would.

XD OHMYGOODGOD, YOU FOUND HIM¿?!؟؟؟!!!؟¡¡¡ :woo: I LOVE YOU- YOU'RE THE ULTIMATE BEST. WELL I DON'T LOVE YOU, BUT I ACTUALLY LOVE YOU. I KINDA THOUGHT I KNEW HIS FIRST NAME WAS TIM AND SO I TRIED SEARCHING SOMETHING SIMILAR TO "TIM GINGER HAIR MALE CELEBRITY" INTO GOOGLE BUT NOTHING CAME UP SO I CONVINCED MYSELF THAT I WAS WRONG. YOU'RE ACTUALLY THE BEST. I'M NOT SURE YOU REALISE HOW LONG I'VE BEEN SUFFERING. HOW LONG I'VE BEEN RUMINATING. HOW LONG IVE BEEN WONDERING WHAT THE NAME OF THIS MAN IS. IT'S HONESTLY BEEN MORE THAN HOURS, DAYS, WEEKS AND MONTHS. INFACT, GENUINELY MORE THAN A YEAR AND I BARELY EVER WRITE IN CAPITALS FOR A POST BUT I THINK THIS IS WORTHY. BEYOND WORTHY. I'M MOST LIKELY BEHAVING IN A WAY THAT COULD BE PERCIEVED AS WAY TOO EASILY PLEASED BUT OH GOSH, OH MY, HAVE A REP. That's as much as I can do to show my appreciation. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by Anon_98
XD OHMYGOODGOD, YOU FOUND HIM¿?!؟؟؟!!!؟¡¡¡ :woo: I LOVE YOU- YOU'RE THE ULTIMATE BEST. WELL I DON'T LOVE YOU, BUT I ACTUALLY LOVE YOU. I KINDA THOUGHT I KNEW HIS FIRST NAME WAS TIM AND SO I TRIED SEARCHING SOMETHING SIMILAR TO "TIM GINGER HAIR MALE CELEBRITY" INTO GOOGLE BUT NOTHING CAME UP SO I CONVINCED MYSELF THAT I WAS WRONG. YOU'RE ACTUALLY THE BEST. I'M NOT SURE YOU REALISE HOW LONG I'VE BEEN SUFFERING. HOW LONG I'VE BEEN RUMINATING. HOW LONG IVE BEEN WONDERING WHAT THE NAME OF THIS MAN IS. IT'S HONESTLY BEEN MORE THAN HOURS, DAYS, WEEKS AND MONTHS. INFACT, GENUINELY MORE THAN A YEAR AND I BARELY EVER WRITE IN CAPITALS FOR A POST BUT I THINK THIS IS WORTHY. BEYOND WORTHY. I'M MOST LIKELY BEHAVING IN A WAY THAT COULD BE PERCIEVED AS WAY TOO EASILY PLEASED BUT OH GOSH, OH MY, HAVE A REP. That's as much as I can do to show my appreciation. <3

Wow you must really love him ^^

Quick Reply

Latest