The Student Room Group

Having 4 a levels

at the end of my first year at sixth form, i'll have my 4As and an A2 (its a language) so since i already have a full a level, can i drop 2 As? Lol, then i'll have to revise for 2 subjects and make sure i get A* etc because unis don't really need a fourth a level so theres no need for ME to go through the pain, rightttt?
You can, but I would take into account the fact that if that language is your native language/your parents' native language a lot of Unis will want three other A2s
Reply 2
Original post by Punkrockfan
at the end of my first year at sixth form, i'll have my 4As and an A2 (its a language) so since i already have a full a level, can i drop 2 As? Lol, then i'll have to revise for 2 subjects and make sure i get A* etc because unis don't really need a fourth a level so theres no need for ME to go through the pain, rightttt?

Original post by tommyprice5
You can, but I would take into account the fact that if that language is your native language/your parents' native language a lot of Unis will want three other A2s

I second that ^
Reply 3
Original post by tommyprice5

No, this is for italian, i started learning it 5 years ago so i think i'll do the a level, my tutor thinks i can so yea^_^ arabic would be my native and i did the a level two years ago and got an A* but i dismissed it anyway because i knew unis dont care about native language-.-
And thanks, i'll drop 2 if i get an A*

Quick Reply

Latest