The Student Room Group

Personal statements help?

Hey, I would like to apply to medicine and anatomical and/or biomedical sciences this year. Would I have to write different personal statements for each, or would just my medical one be fine for all. (I'm applying for 2 or 3 medical and the rest the sciences) also could I even put down 3 different subjects?
Tah:smile:
You are only allowed to submit one personal statement which is why they advise against applying for more than one subject as it can make your personal statement seem confused
Why are you not using all 4 of your medicine options? Medicine is incredibly competitive. You can ask the other unis if they would be happy for you to send another PS, but it's not guaranteed
Reply 3
Original post by Exx
Hey, I would like to apply to medicine and anatomical and/or biomedical sciences this year. Would I have to write different personal statements for each, or would just my medical one be fine for all. (I'm applying for 2 or 3 medical and the rest the sciences) also could I even put down 3 different subjects?
Tah:smile:

If you apply for anatomical/medical sciences at Unis with a medical school, they generally are okay with a wholly medicine personal statement. When I applied, I applied for 4 med schools and then pharmacology at Liverpool, they gave me an offer on the 19th of October :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending