The Student Room Group

What do you want from a relationship

Scroll to see replies

lol I don't want one
meh
A mature, old fashioned and interesting gentleman who wants a long term relationship with someone who will love him til the end of her life, look after him always and do whatever it takes to make him happy. I wish I could devote myself to someone lovely who loves me back. Someone intelligent and caring and old fashioned who wants the same as I want in life! A comfortable living in Yorkshire in a nice little house with lots of love and sex and as many children as he wants.
Unfortunately, most men are immature, vain and all manner of negative or unsuitable adjectives that make me want to vomit into the nearest bin.

Instead, I will give my love to my rabbits and any close friends who want it. I hope to have a small country house with a few house rabbits when I am 40. I will be very, very lonely, but such is life. I will become a Ms., even though I hate the sound of it, purely because I can't be a Miss forever, it sounds too young.
At least with no family I will only have to spend money on myself, and I don't cost much, so even on a mediocre teacher's wage (if I ever become one:cry2:) I should be able to live somewhat comfortably. It will make me terribly sad to not have a husband to cook and clean for and look after our children, but it's okay because I will devote myself to my rabbits and the children in school.

And if I can't be a teacher, there's always prostitution. It sounds awful but whilst I am still young and perky it might make me enough money to get by in the meantime. Of course, it would be horrific to lose my virginity to a rough, dirty old man who won't listen to my cries of pain or be gentle. But if it means I have enough money to live in Yorkshire then that's what I'll do.

I must remind myself of all this repeatedly just so I know I CAN have a future on my own. I will never settle.
Original post by MylittlePlusle
Yes, I want to play with someone... Having pillow/water fights, tickle fights, kiss chase...fun things! ^_^

your 22?

you sound like your 9 years old.
Original post by silverbolt
You're 22?

You sound like you're 9 years old.

Yes, I am 22

What's wrong with wanting to have fun with my girlfriend?
Original post by littlenorthernlass
A mature, old fashioned and interesting gentleman who wants a long term relationship with someone who will love him til the end of her life, look after him always and do whatever it takes to make him happy. I wish I could devote myself to someone lovely who loves me back. Someone intelligent and caring and old fashioned who wants the same as I want in life! A comfortable living in Yorkshire in a nice little house with lots of love and sex and as many children as he wants.
Unfortunately, most men are immature, vain and all manner of negative or unsuitable adjectives that make me want to vomit into the nearest bin.

Instead, I will give my love to my rabbits and any close friends who want it. I hope to have a small country house with a few house rabbits when I am 40. I will be very, very lonely, but such is life. I will become a Ms., even though I hate the sound of it, purely because I can't be a Miss forever, it sounds too young.
At least with no family I will only have to spend money on myself, and I don't cost much, so even on a mediocre teacher's wage (if I ever become one:cry2:) I should be able to live somewhat comfortably. It will make me terribly sad to not have a husband to cook and clean for and look after our children, but it's okay because I will devote myself to my rabbits and the children in school.

And if I can't be a teacher, there's always prostitution. It sounds awful but whilst I am still young and perky it might make me enough money to get by in the meantime. Of course, it would be horrific to lose my virginity to a rough, dirty old man who won't listen to my cries of pain or be gentle. But if it means I have enough money to live in Yorkshire then that's what I'll do.

I must remind myself of all this repeatedly just so I know I CAN have a future on my own. I will never settle.

I'm sure there will be many teenager school boys who would love to have sex with a teacher. Chin up.

What did I just read? :lolwut:

Well when you get old and warn out you can upgrade to a manager of a brothel or something.

Original post by silverbolt
your 22?

you sound like your 9 years old.

You are never too old for a super soaker fight. :colonhash:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly

You are never too old for a super soaker fight. :colonhash:

Please.............its Nerf OR NOTHING!!!!!!! :biggrin:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
1) someone to talk to
2) kisses and cuddles (no sex:colonhash:)
3) to support each other
4) honesty
5) loyality

No sex? So you basically just want a friend lol.

Anyway I want to do fun things in a relationship.
(edited 8 years ago)
Someone who can fullfill my sexual, physical and emotional needs :h:
Someone to be motivating, inspiring... Someone who has big dreams.

Not needy
No high expectations with me
Well educated
mutual agreement and understanding.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Love this!! 💸✌️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Someone who who I can play snakes and ladders with.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChickenMadness
No sex? So you basically just want a friend lol.

Anyway I want to do fun things in a relationship.

So sex has to be included to make it a relationship?
I think the little things can be intimate

Ok and just because i am not having sex does not mean i am not having fun smh
Original post by dawn94
and reasons why plus your age :]

Someone to look after me, reliable, submissive in the bedroom, intelligent and preferably petite.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elliemayxo
Love this!! 💸✌️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Someone who will make me laugh, who I can trust and talk to about anything, someone i'm attracted to, imaginative, and dirty intimate sex.

Quick Reply

Latest