The Student Room Group

When did you last hug any of your family?

I've not hugged my father in over 3 years. (I've allowed him to hug e once for fathers day)

The last time hugged my mother was in July,

I've not hugged ether of my sisters in over two years.

What about you?

Scroll to see replies

Father don't hug their sons. I just got a hug from my aunt.
Original post by william walker
Father don't hug their sons.

It should be alright as long as one of them says "no homo".
Original post by Ed's Balls
It should be alright as long as one of them says "no homo".

My dad always used to gab my arse, so...:tongue:

I'm sorry, what? Of course they do.
Original post by cole-slaw
I'm sorry, what? Of course they do.

No they don't. No direct displays of emotion. :colonhash:

Maybe in dysfunctional emotionally stunted families perhaps.
Reply 7

This isn't After Earth, loads of fathers show emotions, and that includes hugging their children (although mine doesn't, but that's presumably because I'm a major ****-up who doesn't deserve any).
My mum hugged me this morning...
Reply 9
Original post by MylittlePlusle
I've not hugged my father in over 3 years. (I've allowed him to hug e once for fathers day)

The last time hugged my mother was in July,

I've not hugged ether of my sisters in over two years.

What about you?

FFS.

My father keeps on tryig to get me to ug him I don't like it I understand why he wants to hug me but I have nod sire to touch him. He doesn't understand that.
Reply 11
My father keeps on tryig to get me to ug him I don't like it I understand why he wants to hug me but I have nod sire to touch him. He doesn't understand that.

What is it with you and hugs?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me and my dad are far from close, we never hug or converse, since he left me with my mum till I was fifteen, then he suddenly appeared in my life, but my dad is very seclusive and we never talk, we only talk when he needs a favour from me, or I need to ask him for a favour.

He only converted to Islam to please my mum because she was apparently very beautiful and she would only accept his hand if he accepted Islam, but he was disloyal. He cheated on numerous occasion, yeah my dad was a piece of ****.

But I still got love for him.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by At.8
What is it with you and hugs?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I only hug three people. My family don't like it that I hug my friends and not them, they say that it's offensive tot hem that I don't want to touch them My parents have told me that I am racist as I don't want to touch them. I have little desire to engage in physical contact with my family. I only hug my mother twice a year and I will hug my father once a year That's all I'm willing to do
Reply 14
Can't even remember the last time I hugged my parents it has been too long. I have to hug, or at least shake hands with other family members that come to visit though.
About an hour ago.
Reply 16
I only hug three people. My family don't like it that I hug my friends and not them, they say that it's offensive tot hem that I don't want to touch them My parents have told me that I am racist as I don't want to touch them. I have little desire to engage in physical contact with my family. I only hug my mother twice a year and I will hug my father once a year That's all I'm willing to do

I find this quite funny.

How can you be racist to your parents for not giving hugs?

Posted from TSR Mobile
zz
Original post by At.8
I find this quite funny.

How can you be racist to your parents for not giving hugs?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My friends have pale skin, I hug them, My parents have brown skin. I don't hug them.
zz

My friends have pale skin, I hug them, My parents have brown skin. I don't hug them.

Causation or coincidence?
Original post by iAmanze
Causation or coincidence?

It' either. I hug my parents 3 times a year all together. I have one friend who has brown skin. I hug er when I see her. My parents don't like that I treat my friends better than I treat them. There's nothing I can do about hugging them more

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending