The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Thoughts on bringing a teddy to uni?

My long term bed sharer is a monkey called Gordon, ive had him since I was 1 and he's not as "cute" to other people as he used to be.
I really don't want him to be cut up by some dumbass in my halls or someone do horrible stuff to him
But I would really like to take him so it feels more like home.. What should i do?
We have had a thread on this before. Take Gordon my all means.
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Take him! I took my giant polar bear the past two years :u:

I don't think you need to worry about anything happening to him. No one even needs to know you have a teddy in your room
Reply 3
Original post by barnetlad
We have had a thread on this before. Take Gordon my all means.

Happy days then, i guess it doesn't matter he looks like a gremlin without fur 😂
Take him, no one has a problem with it.
So long as your a girl your fine. For guys its pretty wierd.
Original post by VickyElls
My long term bed sharer is a monkey called Gordon, ive had him since I was 1 and he's not as "cute" to other people as he used to be.
I really don't want him to be cut up by some dumbass in my halls or someone do horrible stuff to him
But I would really like to take him so it feels more like home.. What should i do?

Take him with you.
No one is going to judge you about what you take to university.
I know a lot of people that took like long teddys with them to university and people don't mind others see them, it means something to you and that's all that matters!
Take him!
Reply 7
I demand a picture of Gordon :parrot:
Reply 8
Im taking a teddy and idc haha:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm just starting 4th year and I'll be taking the two teddybears my boyfriend got me. Less of a **** could not be given!
no way dude
Original post by earthworm
So long as your a girl your fine. For guys its pretty wierd.

oops...
Take him if it'll make you happy - you can hide him away during the day if you don't want anyone to know :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending